Rate Dr. Orlin Liberman

Dr. Orlin Liberman's Ratings

Dr. Liberman was so compassionate, patient, and thorough, and her staff, especially, Randy, was super nice and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Liberman to all women seeking great care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

When I made the appointment, I told them that I had an ASCUS Pap smear and needed to schedule a follow up test. At the appointment, after waiting a half hour to be seen, I was taken back to meet Dr. Liberman. After a consultation with her about the test I needed, I was told that I would have to make ANOTHER appointment for the test for a DIFFERENT day! I told her the whole reason I came in today was for that test! She refused to do it and told me I needed to "process" what the test would be, and they could do it tomorrow. I think it was a scam to bill my insurance for 2 Dr. appts. when clearly only 1 visit was needed. I was so angry for her wasting my time, I will never go back. Now they can bill my insurance for NO Dr. visits!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

She is AMAZING!! Knowledgable, sincere, and the only person I want delivering my babies! She listened to how I wanted the birth to go and did everything she could to make it happen. I ended up needing a c/s but had complete faith in her skills. Baby was wonderful and I healed very nicely!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

She was a wonderful, professional, and very attentive doctor. I would still be seeing her if I didn't change insurance companies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504518].votes_count ]]