Rate Dr. Marc Bourcier

Dr. Marc Bourcier's Ratings

Le dr bourcier est la crème de la crème excellent à l'écoute du patient .il est le best des best .continue ton bon travaille.tu change des vie et ses merveilleux.merci

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2618952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

I'VE KNOWN DR. MARC BOURCIER AND HIS FRIENDLY STAFF FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS NOW AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE THEM FOR NOTHING IN THE WORLD. HE KNOWS HIS PRODUCT AND NOT AFRAID TO TOUCH PATIENTS WITH SKIN DISEASE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

This is my Dr. and I have the utmost respect for him. He has given me back my life and I will forever be in his debt. I am now starting to show skin that I haven't been able to in over 5 years. Love him, love him, love him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

This doctor is like none other! he does research for all his cases and actually had a plan of action for my eczema treatment. He is supportive and open to any comments or questions. His number one priority was the getting back a quality of life and he sure succeded in no time! I wish I had known he was there yars ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Dr Bourcier agreed to see me about my psorisis and after listening to his information he had for me and after him treating me i was absolutely blown away with what he accomplished for me compared to "all" other dermatologists in which i have seen. He is a kind thoughtful and funny man who is all about helping others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Bourcier is my dermatologist since the 1980's with a 11 year gap due to my moving to Halifax.. Once I retuned to Moncton I asked for a referral to him again. As a health professional myself (nurse)I find he is one of the best! He is actively involved in research, given many educational seminars, participated in ongoing education by attending dermatology conferences. He is up to date on the latest treatments and info in his field. His manner is very friendly to his staff & clients. Bonus points: I can say I have never been kept long in waiting room. He is always smiling & a very happy person. I commented to him once asking why is always happy & if he could bottle it, he would make millions. I said there was only once when I had knowledge of him being frustrated, not angry and it is when I had to speak with him re one of my patients, & obviously one of his patients. She was one of my most challenging patients to put it nicely as she monopolized his office an entire day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

His staff didn't respond to my phone calls or faxes for weeks. His treatement had no effect on my skin problem. Waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Wonderful doctor treated my melanoma and rosacia. Always finding new products and solutions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

If a Doctor could get a 10 on this rating system of 1 to 5 ---this is the the one who would get it. Very knowledgeable -friendly - and super helpful. Have been going to him since 2005 and he is nothing short of superb!Has helped with my condition and I would give my life for him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

The best of the best. To bad some other Doctors could not work with him for one day and see how it is done. I would trust my life with this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1504960].votes_count ]]