Dr. Jason J. Holbrook

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Jason J. Holbrook has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

27/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jason" to "Jason J."
RID: 2396076
08/08/12 2 1 2 2 They never call back with test results or blood work! Doc always seems to run late. Office administration is a pain to deal with. Doc is pleasant enough but does not pay attention to "details." Finally gave up and switched to another MD and am happy with the change!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1471541
23/06/11 3 1 1 1 I waited over an hour in an examination room, two hours total, while he saw patients all around, and ate food from a local drug rep. Then he tells me that he is not qualified to prescribe medications!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1348041
27/01/11 5 5 5 5 I was impressed with this doctor, he took all the time I needed for my illness. I must admit that I am part of the problem as I ran Dr Holbrook late as I had more issues than I thought and some were serious. I thought they were insignificant. When you have something significant I think he will take with you as well. The office staff were helpful and I felt his nurse was excellent. I had difficulty with my meds and she took time to explain them to me and help get some meds at a cheaper price that I was not aware of. I was very pleased.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1326119
03/01/11 4 5 5 5 I was extremely pleased with my visit. Very thourough with my diagnosis. I think some of the issues with doctors running late is that we patients try to cover a years worth of ailments at a sore throat visit or we are not willing to take some personal responsibility for ourselves. I was very pleased and have been a patient for many years.
RID: 1177193
26/05/10 2 3 5 5 I have had several doctors over the years and Dr. Holbook has been the best. He has diagnosed correctly some ailments that previouse doctors could not. He is very caring. He is often behind schedule; but I will tolerate lateness any day for a good doctor. Thes administrative staff is not so good, but again, that does diminish Dr. Holbrook's competence. I never had a problem when requesting a referral, and felt he offered referrals at appropriate times.  Respond
RID: 1084495
20/01/10 1 3 4 5 The admin staff is incredibly rude. I wish they would recognize that their patients are their clients and pay their salaries. We have a choice in practitioners and based on all other doctors offices we deal with, this office is "the pits". What ever happened to customer service??  Respond
RID: 971784
25/08/09 1 1 1 1 This entire practice is the worst I have ever been to. The staff has a horrible attitude and acts put out over anything. This doctor and all the others at this practice(i've seen most of them) are nothing but conceited, and arrogant. Patients are not put first at this practice! Egos and finance are always put first there. When is it that doctors quite being doctors and suddenly became better than anyone and anything else around them. They act as if it is a privilege for you to be in their mere presence. So much so they only give you 5 minutes or less. I would not recommend anyone to go to this practice unless your the type that wants to stay frustrated and never get the treatment that you need.  Respond
RID: 701725
14/10/08 1 2 4 4 Dr. Holbrook is ok, but usually rushed. The staff is horrible. Front desk personnel are generally rude and everything seems to be an imposition. Nursing staff ok, but the rest of the staff is extremely poor.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 651907
30/07/08 2 4 5 5 Dr Holbrook and his nurse are wonderful, the problem is dealing with the admin staff. They are very rude. Discreetness is not a word they seem to understand. At checkin, they very loudly discuss why you are seeing the doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 507174
07/02/08 5 5 5 5 We love him! Absolutely one of the best I have ever seen! He takes his time. I feel he is always has our best interest and care at heart. Thanks Jason!
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 434528
25/10/07 1 1 2 2 Long wait every visit. Very hesitant to give a referral to a specialist. When he finally gave the referral, he didn't record it, so my insurance didn't cover the visit to the specialist. Office staff very rude. They called to reschedule one of my appts and when I then couldn't make it, they charged me $50 and threatened to send it to a collection agency if I didn't pay it.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 374213
26/07/07 3 4 5 5 Dr. Holbrook is caring and concerned about his patients. He takes time to listen and takes time with each of his patients. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an Internist.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 213999
19/03/07 1 1 1 THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR AND STAFF. AM CONTACTING AMA DUE TO MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE. HE MADE MULTIPLE ERRORS IN MY RECORDS, GAVE ME LITTLE TO NO TIME AND LIED ABOUT VARIOUS ASPECTS OF MY CARE. I FIRED HIM. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. HE IS NOW DOING BOTOX INJECTIONS, ETC. AND APPEARS TO BE DEVOTING MORE TIME TO THAT.
RID: 119383
30/01/07 2 5 5 Great doctor within a large group of doctors(Alpharetta Internal Medicine. Doctor is wonderful. The staff within the group, in general, is horrible to work with. They act like everything is too much trouble for them and they are just short of rude. Too bad such a good doctor has to surround himself with a poor staff.  Respond