Rate Dr. Jason J. Holbrook

Dr. Jason J. Holbrook's Ratings

They never call back with test results or blood work! Doc always seems to run late. Office administration is a pain to deal with. Doc is pleasant enough but does not pay attention to "details." Finally gave up and switched to another MD and am happy with the change!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

I waited over an hour in an examination room, two hours total, while he saw patients all around, and ate food from a local drug rep. Then he tells me that he is not qualified to prescribe medications!

Submitted June 23, 2011 | flag

I was impressed with this doctor, he took all the time I needed for my illness. I must admit that I am part of the problem as I ran Dr Holbrook late as I had more issues than I thought and some were serious. I thought they were insignificant. When you have something significant I think he will take with you as well. The office staff were helpful and I felt his nurse was excellent. I had difficulty with my meds and she took time to explain them to me and help get some meds at a cheaper price that I was not aware of. I was very pleased.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

I was extremely pleased with my visit. Very thourough with my diagnosis. I think some of the issues with doctors running late is that we patients try to cover a years worth of ailments at a sore throat visit or we are not willing to take some personal responsibility for ourselves. I was very pleased and have been a patient for many years.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

I have had several doctors over the years and Dr. Holbook has been the best. He has diagnosed correctly some ailments that previouse doctors could not. He is very caring. He is often behind schedule; but I will tolerate lateness any day for a good doctor. Thes administrative staff is not so good, but again, that does diminish Dr. Holbrook's competence. I never had a problem when requesting a referral, and felt he offered referrals at appropriate times.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

The admin staff is incredibly rude. I wish they would recognize that their patients are their clients and pay their salaries. We have a choice in practitioners and based on all other doctors offices we deal with, this office is "the pits". What ever happened to customer service??

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag

This entire practice is the worst I have ever been to. The staff has a horrible attitude and acts put out over anything. This doctor and all the others at this practice(i've seen most of them) are nothing but conceited, and arrogant. Patients are not put first at this practice! Egos and finance are always put first there. When is it that doctors quite being doctors and suddenly became better than anyone and anything else around them. They act as if it is a privilege for you to be in their mere presence. So much so they only give you 5 minutes or less. I would not recommend anyone to go to this practice unless your the type that wants to stay frustrated and never get the treatment that you need.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Holbrook is ok, but usually rushed. The staff is horrible. Front desk personnel are generally rude and everything seems to be an imposition. Nursing staff ok, but the rest of the staff is extremely poor.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2008 | flag

Dr Holbrook and his nurse are wonderful, the problem is dealing with the admin staff. They are very rude. Discreetness is not a word they seem to understand. At checkin, they very loudly discuss why you are seeing the doctor.

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag

We love him! Absolutely one of the best I have ever seen! He takes his time. I feel he is always has our best interest and care at heart. Thanks Jason!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2008 | flag