Dr. Anne Canning

Rate Dr. Anne Canning

Dr. Anne Canning's Ratings

Dr. Anne Canning is a god send! She is not only knowledgable, she is kind, patient and is fatastic with my son with special needs. I honestly don't know how I would have gotten through the last 8 years with her support and kind and compassionate advice. If you have the chance to work with her, I guarantee you and your child will hugely benefit. There are very few doctors like we out there and we are blessed to have her as our :)

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

dr anne canning is an amazing peditricion she was at the hospital when my 3 month old abborted sids and has been her pediatricion since. shes a very kind hearted lady and her secritary is amzing i couldnt have asked for a better dr for my little boo shes so special to us and i know shes in the best hands with dr canning <3

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

I think she is a wonderful doctor. She put me at ease with my concerns. Although we did not find out exactly what was wrong she did get better and I feel no better outcome could have happened with any other doctor.

Submitted June 17, 2009 | flag

I LOVE this doctor. She treats my 4 year old daughter, who has diabetes and a heart condition. She is not only an excellent doctor, but a very kind soul. We left another paediatrician to go to her and it was THE BEST decision ever. My daughter actually enjoys going to the doctor! She and Sue are wonderful, caring people who we have complete trust in. We are lucky to have this doctor in our city! With her and our diabetic nurse, Christa, we are truly blessed with knowledgeable, caring people who help us keep our daughter healthy.

Submitted June 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Canning replaced Dr. Yule as our Pediatrician for our son who as special needs. I cannot say enough...WONDERFUL DOCTOR, WONDERFUL NURSE (Sue), Kind, considerate, respectful,thoughtful, knowledgeable, attentive, precise! What a great doctor to have after Dr. Yule who was also the best. Thank you Dr.Canning and Sue. We are lucky to have been recommended you by Dr. Yule.

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag

Excellent Pediatrician . Could not ask for a better doctor

Submitted Jan. 20, 2009 | flag

This is one amazing Pediatrician. In all the many years she has treated my children I do not have a single complaint. Her office staff, first Isabelle and now Sue are kind and caring. Dr. Canning has been an incredible assest to the life of my daughter and I would not hesitate for a second to reccomend her to anyone!

Submitted July 6, 2008 | flag

Dr.Canning has provided our family with wonderful care for many years. I really dont have a single complaint. She is always helpful, considerate and respectful.Her office staff have always been wonderful too. Keep up the super job Dr.Canning. You are very much appreciated by the familys you care for!

Submitted June 29, 2007 | flag

Dr.Canning is kind and caring. Her gentle manner is something that I have always appreciated. She takes the time to speak with my son and makes him feel welcome and secure. Each and every visit has been this way for the many years she has treated my son. She delivers consistent competent and compassionate care always. Moncton is surely blessed to have a Doctor of this caliber for so long. Keep up the amazing work Dr. Canning. You are a role model for your proffesion!

Submitted March 31, 2007 | flag

Very competent and very approachable Doctor. Thank you, Dr. Anne Canning, to take care of my daughter.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2007 | flag