You may also like

Rate Dr. Anne Canning

Dr. Anne Canning's Ratings

Doctor Anne Canning was my twins ped doctor. She was one of the nicest and most caring doctor I have never met. Each time we went into her office she was always polite and very sweet. She always gave us samples from Nestle, Pampers, Huggies and a lot of them. Never have I left her office unhappy. For at least 6 months I hardly ever paid for formula because she would give us containers of good start baby powdered formula.

Anyone that would give this woman a bad review is obviously just trying to be assholes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

The most unprofessional, tiresome medical practicioner I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Without Dr. Canning I do not know where we would be. She saw my son in PICU and requested him as a patient, as he was not getting what he needed elsewhere. She got him a diagnosis and has been doing much better ever since. She is so kind and understanding, and amazing with children. I recommend her to absolutely everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Anne Canning is a god send! She is not only knowledgable, she is kind, patient and is fatastic with my son with special needs. I honestly don't know how I would have gotten through the last 8 years with her support and kind and compassionate advice. If you have the chance to work with her, I guarantee you and your child will hugely benefit. There are very few doctors like we out there and we are blessed to have her as our :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1505471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

dr anne canning is an amazing peditricion she was at the hospital when my 3 month old abborted sids and has been her pediatricion since. shes a very kind hearted lady and her secritary is amzing i couldnt have asked for a better dr for my little boo shes so special to us and i know shes in the best hands with dr canning <3

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1505470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

I think she is a wonderful doctor. She put me at ease with my concerns. Although we did not find out exactly what was wrong she did get better and I feel no better outcome could have happened with any other doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1505469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I LOVE this doctor. She treats my 4 year old daughter, who has diabetes and a heart condition. She is not only an excellent doctor, but a very kind soul. We left another paediatrician to go to her and it was THE BEST decision ever. My daughter actually enjoys going to the doctor! She and Sue are wonderful, caring people who we have complete trust in. We are lucky to have this doctor in our city! With her and our diabetic nurse, Christa, we are truly blessed with knowledgeable, caring people who help us keep our daughter healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1505468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Dr. Canning replaced Dr. Yule as our Pediatrician for our son who as special needs. I cannot say enough...WONDERFUL DOCTOR, WONDERFUL NURSE (Sue), Kind, considerate, respectful,thoughtful, knowledgeable, attentive, precise! What a great doctor to have after Dr. Yule who was also the best. Thank you Dr.Canning and Sue. We are lucky to have been recommended you by Dr. Yule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1505467].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Excellent Pediatrician . Could not ask for a better doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1505466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2009

This is one amazing Pediatrician. In all the many years she has treated my children I do not have a single complaint. Her office staff, first Isabelle and now Sue are kind and caring. Dr. Canning has been an incredible assest to the life of my daughter and I would not hesitate for a second to reccomend her to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1505465].votes_count ]]