Dr. Ulrich B Prinz

Rate Dr. Ulrich B Prinz

Dr. Ulrich B Prinz's Ratings

Dr. Prinz listens thoughtfully and asks clarifying questions. He is knowledgeable, but conservative in his approach. he always tries less invasive treatments first and does not rush for expensive testing or referral to specialists. he is current in his medical knowledge and I have learned to place my trust in him.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Prinz has been my primary care physician for over 10 years. He is without a doubt the most dedicated sincere doctor I have ever known. He has helped me through many medical problems, spends the time to thoroughly evaluate the problem, listens intently and provides knowledgeable and helpful advice. He is truly caring and follows-up without fail. He also responds to his emergency pages within minutes. His staff, primarily Paula, is extremely efficient and professional as well as kind. I am amazed that such medical care still exists. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

He is a wonderful Doctor. I have seen him on and off for decades. My family now travel 70 miles to see him when we want to make sure we have a good doctor who takes his time and answers all the questions. He does what is best for the patient by not forcing drugs with bad side effects on you unless it is absolutely necessary. He will call back with advice and does not force you to come in for an appointment. I wish all docters were like him. He does everything right.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

I went to Dr. Prinz once to switch doctors because of the prior doctor I had. Getting in was difficult and he had a poor bedside manner. I went to visit with Doctor and found him as well as the staff courteous, and kind. He really listened to me and my concerns and seemed willing to help. Making appointments - even for the same day - has NOT been a problem.

Submitted May 31, 2011 | flag

The best doctor ever! I wish all the doctors were like him. He always knows the answers, he knows what to do in every critical situation, he helped me so many times with his knowledge.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

He is just wonderful. He explains everything and listens to you.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

Great guy. Returns calls. Takes time to answer questions. He is very courteous. I wish there were more doctors like him. The medical results have been very good as well.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

He has treated our family for 25 years and is truly outstanding. My father lived to 101 years of age and the family attributes his longevity to Dr. Prinz's outstanding care. If anyone wants to have a good shot at living to 100, they should have Dr. Prinz as their Doctor. At least it worked for my father and my wife and I are grateful patients of Dr. Prinz and recommend him to all of our friends and family.

Submitted April 18, 2009 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Prinz for 15 years and he is an excellent doctor. I am in my late 30s and his specialty is geriatrics, but I would recommend him to anyone. He reminds me of a small town doctor--he's not corporate and has a modest office. However, also unlike a corporate doctor, he gives you individual attention. If he doesn't know the answer to something, he'll research it among colleagues and call you back with an answer. He's also very non-invasive, taking care to do his exam in the least invasive way possible.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2008 | flag

Dr. Prinz is outstanding. His medical knowledge is outstanding; his helpfulness with me understanding the diagnosis and treatment is outstanding. His treatment and care of our family for 17 years is outstanding. This includes taking care of my father, who has now reached 100 years of age. Great doctor. Highly recommend. While I am not a medical doctor myself, I am an analyst and based on what I know from 17 years of his treating my family, he is great.

Submitted May 12, 2007 | flag