Dr. Kevin J. Drury

Los Angeles, California Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Cardiologist
Website: cedars-sinai.edu/Bi... External Link
Practice: Kevin J Drury (MD)
Hospital: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Phone:310-659-8371
Med. School:
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 02/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Kevin J. Drury has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/09/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kevin" to "Kevin J."
RID: 2490023
04/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Drury is thorough, knowledgeable, caring, helpful, modest, hard-working, and humanistic. He kept my father alive for many years through many difficulties and he explained the real meaning of DNR when no one else seemed to be able to do so. He never panicked but only made adjustments to medication and/or treatment. His only limitation that I can see would be to wonder how long he will keep practicing.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1186977
10/06/10 5 5 5 5 The Best! and he also cares. (I've used him for 5 years and he has seen me through a lot.)
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 692317
28/09/08 5 3 5 5 Dr. Drury has been my husband's physician for more than 20 years and mine for the past 10. Along with practicing good medicine, he consistently demonstrates his humanity and care for his chosen field by showing excellent follow up both in hospital care and by returning phone call. He demonstrates what all of us want in a physician.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 538954
15/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr.Drury is the most amazing Doctor, not just for Cardiology, but for Internal medicine. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring.He has been my Doctor,and my family's, for twenty years.He has saved my life more than once, as well as my Mother and Brother in law, and other members of my family.
Insurance: GHI