Rate Dr. Michael Knight

Dr. Michael Knight's Ratings

He is a good guy and a good doctor. I just hope he doesn't retire too soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

The most caring Doctor I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Knight's commitment to find a solution for my Fathers ailments meant the difference between my Father enjoying his life as opposed to struggling to eat, sleep and walk. I don't say this lightly, Dr Knight is my hero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

It makes me sick to read some of the rediculous malicious comments about Dr. Knight made by individuals below who believe they know more about medicine than he does. Its a shame people put their anger and blame on someone trying to help them and likely cure them. Disgusting. He is far and away the kindest, most caring doctor/human me and my family have ever met and or dealt with. How many doctors still make house calls!? Dont listen to the haters or people who pretend to know who his patients are or their demographic! My wife and I are in our 40s and our kids and parents still see him regularily. Its my understanding that he doesnt take many new patients because too many people want to see him - but if you get the chance - See Mike Knight!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Old school Doc , explains it to you, keeps it real, helps you get better.Well liked by athletic seniors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Knight has been my doctor for the last 32 years and also is my son's my daughter's and my mother's doctor and we are all very satisfied with him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

I think Knight is a good doctor. I've been reading some of the comments. He writes up stuff in his files while we are talking, but they are my files. He has sharp eyes, and keen interest on you when conversing, so I know he's listening. I went in several times with worrisome items, (heart, and what i thought might be cancer). He's been there 100's of times before, and was quickly able to alleviate my fears by telling me the issues, which both times had to do with muscles, bones not in alignment, that cause pain in certain areas. One was a L1/L2 that was causing me groin pain. Old school doesnt necessarily mean he's not up on recent procedures. A doctor is there to help and diagnose etc. but you have to take responsibility for your own body/health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

An excellent,caring and competent GP.He has patience and empathy ,especially for older patients.Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

He will throw you to the wolves if he has to put too much work in or educate himself on modern day illness. There is no followup and continuity of care...not too mention the smell of alcohol on him if you happen to see him right after lunch. So disgusted and disappointed at the Dr he has become.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506595].votes_count ]]