You may also like

Rate Dr. Henry I. Kung

Dr. Henry I. Kung's Ratings

Dr Kung takes a while to get used to. He has a dry sense of humor, is very knowledgable and spends a lot of time with patients. His Receptionist Susan is another matter - very curt and quite rude at times. Not a cheerful first person to meet at his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

This doctor is the best I have ever met with. He does not rush you out the door and makes you feel like he really cares about you medical problems. I am very happy I was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Kung is very thorough and helpful with explanations. He sets you at ease right from the beginning with a detailed explanation of everything you should expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I have seen Dr. Kung three times, for two sigmoidoscopy and a colonoscopy. Believe me, I didn't want to do these procedures, but my internist, when asked who was the best, to whom would you go to, Dr. Kung was recommended. He is thorough and knowledgeable and takes the time it needs to explain everything. I didn't feel rushed. He had firm opinions on medical options, but then, he is an expert. My colonoscopy went well...everyone was caring (lots of warm blankets, attentive, kind). Dr. Kung always calls to explain the results of the tests. And he has a great dry sense of humor. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Dr. Kung is a wonderful doctor. After my colonoscopy, he sat with me and explained my diagnosis (I have ulcerative colitis). He explained the available treatment options and walked me through the possible side effects to expect (both for the disease and the medications). He takes his time with each patient to make sure they understand their condition. If he's running late to your appointment, it's because he's being respectful of another patient's questions and concerns. He's extremely thorough which makes me feel confident that I'm in the right hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

The woman that answered the phone was so rude to us when trying to schedule an initial appt that we requested the doctor call us and she informed us that the doctor wouldn't do it. Unprofessional and unacceptable behavior.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. Kung was emphatic that I eat "3 big bowls of green leafy vegetables every day" for my constipation. I was incredulous. There's no way I could eat that much salad. But guess what? After resisting his advice for a year, I finally decided I had nothing to lose. And he was RIGHT. Eating a large amount (yes about 3 big bowls or a very large salad at BOTH lunch AND dinner)totally cured me. You have to give it a chance. Doing it only for a day or two won't cut it. You have to be consistent.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1506927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

Having worked with doctors for 30 yrs professionally I knew during the first office visit I would not use him for my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2009

Dr. Kung is very attentive, knowledgeable, and thorough. He is a rare breed these days when alot of doctors seem to give little time and attention. I trust him completely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Very caring. Never talked down to me like some doctors do. Always gave enough seditive so I would not feel anything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1506924].votes_count ]]