Dr. Ziv Harish

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Ziv Harish has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Allergist / Immunologist-related: fever, asthma, hives, allergies, hay fever, food allergy, chemical allergy, insect allergy, drug allergy
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2871228
21/09/13 5 5 5 5 he is very nice, warm and friendly. he really knows everything about allergies. the best part is he always calls the next day to make sure you are feeling okay. he is available 24/7 if you are in need of him
RID: 2584621
13/03/13 5 4 5 5 This was the best doctor experience I ever had. I went for my son to assess for food allergies and Dr. Harish spent time with my husband and I, listening to our concerns, explaining what he is going to do and was extremely patient with my son. His staff was kind and courteous and the overall environment was pleasant. The only thing I would say is if you do go with a young child, bring something with you to entertain him or her because there are no toys or books in the office. (But my son did get a sticker, lollypop, and windwand during his assessment)
RID: 2254061
15/06/12 5 5 5 5 Great and Caring Doctor! He is truely there for his patients at all time... I wish he was an Internist! Great Doctor!
RID: 1509344
10/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Harish has been wonderful for my daughter. She has a number of environmental allergies. One day we were away and she had her first reaction to peanuts. I spoke with Dr. Harish who had me bring her in the next day for testing. We have been successfully managing all her allergies with shots and an action plan. She no longer needs inhalers for the environmental allergies and is learning how to manage her peanut allergy.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1284495
02/11/10 5 4 5 5 AWESOME doctor! I wish he was an internist. Dr. Harish is such a warm and caring doctor. Very knowledgeable. He has great bedside manner something a lot of doctors don't have. It's really hard to find another doctor like him. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. He should give seminars to other physicians about showing care & concern for their patients. I highly recommend him. You won't be disappointed.
RID: 980411
04/09/09 3 4 4 2 My sis had an allergy tests, Dr Harish placed three allergens on her arm but had told him that she was allergic to 2 of them. She was sent to the hospital via 911 bec, she had some stridor and shortness of breatning. She was given epipen in Englewood hospital but this Md thinks she had anegative reaction to the allergens. The ErMd said it was "false positive'. My sister will not go back to him again.
RID: 938007
16/07/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor who really cares about my daughter'sfood allergy. He is knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things. Positive experience. Would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 583535
05/05/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Harish is the most fantastic doctor I've ever had - he is knowledgeable, friendly, personable, caring and an all-around great human being. I wish he was an internist - I truly feel comfortable with him and trust him. I am in the middle of immunotherapy and my allergies are almost cured!!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 470008
22/12/07 4 3 5 5 Dr. Harish is that rare combination of a knowledgeable and thoughtful practitioner and a truly warm and caring person. He correctly diagnosed my son’s allergies and was able to bring his asthma under control within a few months. That is something that no other doctor succeeded in doing. Plus he is just such a nice guy!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $100
RID: 377205
01/08/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. Harish is pleasant and thorough. He diagnosed my daughter with food allergy when she was 6M old. We have moved since and I still can't find a Doctor as wonderful as him.
RID: 344946
13/06/07 5 5 5 GREAT!!! Wonderful doctor, truly cares about his patients. Really knows what he's doing and wants to make things as convenient for the patient as possible. I wish he was an internist!!!!  Respond
RID: 318084
14/05/07 5 5 5 Great Doc and staff. They care about their patients.
RID: 8300
16/06/05 5 5 5 Dr. Ziv Harish was very pleasant and professional. He has helped me identify my allergy issues and has provided me with all the options possible to treat my problems. He has done a great job so far. Thanks.  Respond
RID: 6343
18/03/05 5 5 5 he is a great doctor he puts the patients first and belive me i know my sis was in the hospital for an asthma attack and he came to see how my sis was doing instead of going to his son s tennis match so i totally racommand him for all of your allergy and ashtma needs  Respond