Dr. Michael D. Mozzetti

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Michael D. Mozzetti has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Emergency / Critical-related: car accidents, broken bones, unexpected injury, sudden illness, life support, end of life, critical illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5570611
19/06/14 2 2 1 1 This place is a disgrace to out wonderful state of Florida. I wish I knew ahead of time that it is simply a pillmill. Dr Mozzetti only cares about money and keeping his patients hooked. I genuinely feel bad for the people that come here. I wish they would shut him down already, he is single handedly fueling our florida prescription drug problem.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael D."
RID: 2397231
09/08/12 5 3 4 5 I have been coming to this clinic since 2008 and have always received excellent care. Dr Mozzetti spends time with me as a patient. There are times when I have to wait longer in the waiting room but the office is very professional and kind. I have always deal with the same two lovely women each time I come in.
RID: 1525842
30/08/11 3 3 5 5 I was a new patient and he was THE nicest guy. I felt he knew his area of expertise. He ran behind, but most doctors do. I really liked him on our initial visit. I hope to report the same upon my follow up appt.
RID: 1512342
14/08/11 5 4 5 5 very nice place an staff you can tell that this is no pill mill.  Respond