Rate Dr. Michael D. Mozzetti

Dr. Michael D. Mozzetti's Ratings

This place is a disgrace to out wonderful state of Florida. I wish I knew ahead of time that it is simply a pillmill. Dr Mozzetti only cares about money and keeping his patients hooked. I genuinely feel bad for the people that come here. I wish they would shut him down already, he is single handedly fueling our florida prescription drug problem.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

I have been coming to this clinic since 2008 and have always received excellent care. Dr Mozzetti spends time with me as a patient. There are times when I have to wait longer in the waiting room but the office is very professional and kind. I have always deal with the same two lovely women each time I come in.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

I was a new patient and he was THE nicest guy. I felt he knew his area of expertise. He ran behind, but most doctors do. I really liked him on our initial visit. I hope to report the same upon my follow up appt.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2011 | flag

very nice place an staff you can tell that this is no pill mill.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2011 | flag