Rate Dr. Ann Giles

Dr. Ann Giles's Ratings

because she is now with wsbc I cannot comment on her staff....but I will say that she made huge assumptions that were not relevant to my claim and has caused me many hours of stress, etc...I wouldn't trust her at all in anything as she did not take the time to find the truth in simple matters...makes all diagnosis and statements questionable...all wsbc claimants..question, look and look again...do not trust.....

Submitted April 16, 2011 | flag

She is................................................................well awesome! Best doctor ever! She's so smart and kind!

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag

Amazing Doctor indeed, I was a patient of Dr.Giles for 20 yrs and still would be today if she still had her practice, she delivered both my children now 19 & 16 and develpoed a wonderful Dr. Patient relashionship with all of us. We miss her so much.

Submitted May 7, 2010 | flag

I miss Dr. Giles terribly! She was one of a kind. I was a patient of hers for almost 20 years. She listen to my concerns and didn't hesitate to see me to a specialist. I owe my good health to her.

Submitted April 17, 2010 | flag

This woman made a decision about my medical situation without ever seeing me or physically examining me. Her decision caused me months of lost work. Thankfully a qualified physician has over ruled this quack!!!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

Just loved Dr Giles!! I did not see her very often (usually only through emergencies) but she was kind, sweet and caring. Young receptionist with curly hair at the Care Point was very honest, sweet and always smiling! Could not have asked for a better family Doctor! It is such a shame she is closing her practice

Submitted May 23, 2009 | flag

After having a terrible experience with my former family doctor, I was very greatful to be accepted as one of Ann's patients. She is very calming and understanding of any and all concerns that I may have. Her work hours are a little difficult to schedule apts around - but it is well worth the wait for peace of mind.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2009 | flag

kind, she did not mind spending time talking to me about issues that were important to me...

Submitted March 17, 2008 | flag

She has been the best doctor we have ever had,will find out what is wrong not give you a pill for it.Keeps on top of it all

Submitted March 6, 2008 | flag

Awesome Doctor, Courteous, kind,profesional and compassionate, what more could you ask for, has been my long term doctor and Ihope for many more years!!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2007 | flag