Rate Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay's Ratings

I can't say enough good things about Dr. H-F. She is brilliant, her work is great, and I'd recommend her to anyone. Thanks to everyone at Banff Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I had a BR done in In July 2014 and I am very pleased with the results as well as the treatment I received from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Dr. Hall-Findlay & staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I had a BA surgery done in July 2014 and found the experience to be quite positive. I would recommend this doctor and surgery to anyone considering it and would say that it was worth the expense.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I got a BA done at the end of July and everything went as it was suppose too! I loved how Dr.Hall was so straight forward. I got my surgery done in her office and I was nervous about it all but she made me feel very comfortable and it was a complete breeze. The healing process was smooth and I was back to day to day life in no time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I am 150% happy with my experience at Banff Plastic Surgery! The experience from start to finish was wonderful. I've already recommended her to several friends. My results are perfect. I was always encouraged to take the time with my decision and given the right tools to so so. The office staff are on top of every step, I was never left to wonder what would come next.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I am so happy with the results of my breast lift and augmentation. Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay is a skilled surgeon with an abundance of knowledge and compassion. I would highly recommend the services provided at Banff Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I was very nervous about the procedure, but upon meeting Dr Hall-Findlay I felt immediately at ease. She is very knowledgeable and made me feel I was in good hands. My results are great, look natural and minimal scaring. Its been about 7 weeks and I already feel completely normal. The staff is super nice and go above and beyond. They can answer any questions you have! Recommend this clinic anytime!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I would never have trusted anyone else to do my surgery. Dr Findlay Hall is in a league of her own. My results are fabulous ! Her practice and staff are above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Everyone in the office from the beginning to the end was accommodating, polite, informative, and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Love Dr. Hall Findlay. She is straight forward and to the point but answered any questions I had with respect and care. I am blown away with my results (breast reduction)! The staff was friendly and careful with treatment. Not exactly on time but worth the wait. She listened to all my concerns and wants and I got everything I had hoped for with my surgery. Have a small bit of puckering which she has promised to touch up once I hit the 6 month mark. Would absolutely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451054].votes_count ]]