Rate Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay's Ratings

Dr. hall Findlay and her nurses and staff were all amazing, friendly and knowledgeable. They were very helpful and caring and I would recommend anyone else looking to have a matopexy tour go here. They know what they are doing and my results were amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Hall-Findlay is a very skilled talented surgeon. One could say an artist! All of the staff in the office are professional and friendly. Everyone is more than willing to answer any question you may have and do so in a way that is easy to understand. I had BA done 7 weeks ago and everything that was explained to me what I could expect post op was very accurate. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hall-Findlay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Hall-Findlay is an incredibly talented and knowledgeable surgeon. I am beyon pleased with my results after only a few months. She and her staff took the time to explain the surgical procedures, answer any questions I had and were very quick to return my calls post op. I knew exactly what to expect and had no surprises. I highly recommend Dr. Hall-Findly to anyone wanting this type of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Hall-Findlay is an excellent surgeon. I was recommended by a friend and have been recommending her to everyone. I really liked having a female surgeon, she made me feel very comfortable, it is an intimate procedure. Everyone whom I have dealt with through her office was amazing, I am always very comfortable calling for questions no matter how small. I never feel rushed. Very classy staff. I got a tummy tuck and a breast lift (slight reduction) and it is a lot to go through. I travelled a long way and did it alone, which was very difficult. The staff at the hospital were just as amazing as Dr. Hall-Fidnlay's staff. I am very grateful for the treatment I received and the over all results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Elite service and caring knowledgeable staff. If you are considering breast surgery this is a surgeon who will give honest, experienced opinion and delivery an amazing final product. I have sent many friends and will continue to do so. No sleazy plastic surgeon here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

very professional, quick and clear. all staff was very knowledgeable, and answered all questions directly, in common language. would highly recommend this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. H-F. She is brilliant, her work is great, and I'd recommend her to anyone. Thanks to everyone at Banff Plastic Surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I had a BR done in In July 2014 and I am very pleased with the results as well as the treatment I received from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Dr. Hall-Findlay & staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I had a BA surgery done in July 2014 and found the experience to be quite positive. I would recommend this doctor and surgery to anyone considering it and would say that it was worth the expense.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

I got a BA done at the end of July and everything went as it was suppose too! I loved how Dr.Hall was so straight forward. I got my surgery done in her office and I was nervous about it all but she made me feel very comfortable and it was a complete breeze. The healing process was smooth and I was back to day to day life in no time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546544].votes_count ]]