Rate Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay's Ratings

I got a BA done at the end of July and everything went as it was suppose too! I loved how Dr.Hall was so straight forward. I got my surgery done in her office and I was nervous about it all but she made me feel very comfortable and it was a complete breeze. The healing process was smooth and I was back to day to day life in no time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I am 150% happy with my experience at Banff Plastic Surgery! The experience from start to finish was wonderful. I've already recommended her to several friends. My results are perfect. I was always encouraged to take the time with my decision and given the right tools to so so. The office staff are on top of every step, I was never left to wonder what would come next.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I am so happy with the results of my breast lift and augmentation. Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay is a skilled surgeon with an abundance of knowledge and compassion. I would highly recommend the services provided at Banff Plastic Surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I was very nervous about the procedure, but upon meeting Dr Hall-Findlay I felt immediately at ease. She is very knowledgeable and made me feel I was in good hands. My results are great, look natural and minimal scaring. Its been about 7 weeks and I already feel completely normal. The staff is super nice and go above and beyond. They can answer any questions you have! Recommend this clinic anytime!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

I would never have trusted anyone else to do my surgery. Dr Findlay Hall is in a league of her own. My results are fabulous ! Her practice and staff are above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Everyone in the office from the beginning to the end was accommodating, polite, informative, and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Love Dr. Hall Findlay. She is straight forward and to the point but answered any questions I had with respect and care. I am blown away with my results (breast reduction)! The staff was friendly and careful with treatment. Not exactly on time but worth the wait. She listened to all my concerns and wants and I got everything I had hoped for with my surgery. Have a small bit of puckering which she has promised to touch up once I hit the 6 month mark. Would absolutely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

I had a BA on June 4,2013. I am very glad I chose Dr. Hall-Findlay and am very happy with my results. Dr.Hall-Findlay thoroughly explained the procedure, the risks and what could be expected for outcomes. She was professional and relatable! I had two other consultations with recommended surgeons in Calgary but I was the most comfortable with Dr. Hall-Findlay and felt that she explained details that the others missed. I am very glad now I made that choice. Dr. Hall-Findlay was also very willing to listen to my concerns before surgery and I went into surgery excited, not scared as a result of this! Everything now post op is exactly as I was told to expect. I am healing very nicely and very happy with my results. My best friends are jealous!! I highly recommend Dr. Hall-Findlay and her staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1507324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

I had a breast augmentation done on the 1st of August. Dr hall was fantastic about everything! I would recommended her to my close family and friends!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1507323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

I had a few reservations about going thru with a BA at first, but after researching Doctors and reading others experiences for months...I knew that Dr. Hall-Findlay was the right choice. From my first call to book my consultation to the day of surgery, I was treated with respect and always had my questions answered thoroughly. I'll admit that I felt like a BA guru myself! Dr. Hall-Findlay did the most amazing job, as my hubby and friends tell me that I have the breasts of a perky 17 year old! Since that's half my age...mission accomplished! If you have any questions or want to see my before and after...feel free to ask. I'm confident that Dr. Hall-Findlay will exceed your expectations. She did for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1507322].votes_count ]]