Rate Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay

Dr. Elizabeth Hall-Findlay's Ratings

Everyone in the office from the beginning to the end was accommodating, polite, informative, and friendly.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

Love Dr. Hall Findlay. She is straight forward and to the point but answered any questions I had with respect and care. I am blown away with my results (breast reduction)! The staff was friendly and careful with treatment. Not exactly on time but worth the wait. She listened to all my concerns and wants and I got everything I had hoped for with my surgery. Have a small bit of puckering which she has promised to touch up once I hit the 6 month mark. Would absolutely recommend her!

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

I had a BA on June 4,2013. I am very glad I chose Dr. Hall-Findlay and am very happy with my results. Dr.Hall-Findlay thoroughly explained the procedure, the risks and what could be expected for outcomes. She was professional and relatable! I had two other consultations with recommended surgeons in Calgary but I was the most comfortable with Dr. Hall-Findlay and felt that she explained details that the others missed. I am very glad now I made that choice. Dr. Hall-Findlay was also very willing to listen to my concerns before surgery and I went into surgery excited, not scared as a result of this! Everything now post op is exactly as I was told to expect. I am healing very nicely and very happy with my results. My best friends are jealous!! I highly recommend Dr. Hall-Findlay and her staff!!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

I had a breast augmentation done on the 1st of August. Dr hall was fantastic about everything! I would recommended her to my close family and friends!!!!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2013 | flag

I had a few reservations about going thru with a BA at first, but after researching Doctors and reading others experiences for months...I knew that Dr. Hall-Findlay was the right choice. From my first call to book my consultation to the day of surgery, I was treated with respect and always had my questions answered thoroughly. I'll admit that I felt like a BA guru myself! Dr. Hall-Findlay did the most amazing job, as my hubby and friends tell me that I have the breasts of a perky 17 year old! Since that's half my age...mission accomplished! If you have any questions or want to see my before and after...feel free to ask. I'm confident that Dr. Hall-Findlay will exceed your expectations. She did for me!

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

This dr is amazing. I had a breast augmentation in may 2009 and was very pleased although dr findlay suggested that I do a breast lift a well I did not as I was worried about scarring . Well my first surgery turned out amazing. Barely even noticeable scars. I decided this year that I wanted to have my tummy tuck done too and also did my breastlift and replaced implants at the same time.The before and after results are incredible! Her staff is very pleasent and helpful and the dr took a significant amount of time at my consult and prior to my surgery to explain and answer any questions that I had as well as to talk to me as they were preparing me on the operating table. I was very impressed with everything. Its a tough recovery for a tummy tuck but after only a few months I am thoroughly impressed with my results. I would definitely recommend dr Hall-FINDLAY to everyone . I actually have two people that have seen my results that are now doing a consult with her.

Submitted July 29, 2013 | flag

Worth Every Penny! I absolutely love the job done. The people who work there are very personable. I could not believe how nice everyone was and sincere. I didn't feel like just another number. I could call the nurses and ask a million questions. I also got Dr. Hall-Findlay's personal cell phone number for after hour questions. I highly recommend Dr. Hall-Findlay. Surgery is something you definitely do not want to cut corners on. It's also the best thing I could have ever done!

Submitted April 10, 2013 | flag

From my first phone call to Banff Plastic Surgery to my surgery and post surgery follow up I cannot say how impressed I am. Dr. Hall Findlay's bedside manner is unsurpassed in her profession and her skill at the surgery is amazing. She specializes in a specific area of cosmetic surgery - abdomen and breast and from what I understand people from all over the world travel to Banff to have her peform the surgery. The staff are top notch, professional and responsive. The stay at the Banff Mineral Springs Hospital was a bonus, looking out my room window at the Rocky Mountains while recovering. The food at the hospital was excellent. All in all, definitely check this doctor out!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hall-Findlay was very detailed and informative on my procedures, and provided wonderful aftercare. Her staff is knowledgeable and discreet, as well as very friendly and reassuring. I commend their professionalism, and I couldn't be happier with my results. I would recommend Dr. Hall-Findlay to anyone looking into abdominoplasty or breast augmentation.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Banff Plastic Surgery was recommended to me. After seeing Dr. Hall-Findlay, I knew I would get my surgery done with her, there was no need for another consultation anywhere else. She was very personable and knowledgeable and so informative, I felt secure and comfortable in making my decisions. All the staff was so friendly and great! My overall experience was excellent and I am so pleased with my results. I wouldn't recommend going anywhere else.

Submitted June 16, 2012 | flag