Rate Dr. Jason K. Boutros

Dr. Jason K. Boutros's Ratings

On two occassions Dr.Butros's staff have prescribed mdications that I am allergic to or could have caused me harm or death. Joel, nurse prationer prescribed cough syrup containing phenothiazine that could have caused me harm or death. Dr. Do also prescribed medication without checking my chart for allergies. On Monday, April 2, 2012 I am contacting the California Medical Board and filing a lengthy complaint. Medicare and Medicaid will also be contacted and a complaint filed. This writer will request written results of those investigations

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

Visited first in office, called back 3 times to say that the conditions worsen, they didn't call back. Called again to talk to him or her assisstant, not possible. Will never go back there.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

This is the wordt Doctor's office I've been to.The 1st thing they ask is what type of insurance;uopon check in they 1st thing they do is collect the co pay.With an appointment the wait is at the very least an hour or more.Then they spend 5 mins with you.They perform alot of unnecessary tests as long as you have insurance.They write a prescription that you tell them what you want! Always a full waiting room! I will never return to this place!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2006 | flag

Submitted June 18, 2006 | flag

Even with advance appointment, will never been seen for at least 30 minutes after check-in. Had a credit card terminal, but will not accept anything for check or cash for copay.

Submitted March 18, 2005 | flag