Dr. Kathy Hoegler

Rate Dr. Kathy Hoegler

Dr. Kathy Hoegler's Ratings

Dr. Hoegler should not be called a human being let alone a paediatrician who dedicated her life to take care of little ones. She was the most incompetent and arrogant physician that i have ever met in my life. She stated that my daughter who was in agonizing pain was attention seeking and discharged us with nothing. we had to drive to sick kids on our own to seek further help. my daughter was diagnosed with GBS at sick kids! please run for away from her, she is horrible!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

For my personal experience she is the most incompetent and arrogant physical that I ever seen in my life. She happen to see my little one for very harsh hip pain that come on and off again day and night and she suggest my little one, 2 years old at the time, is doing the painful cry to get attention after she check certain lab test. She spent like 5 min. to chat with us in the hospital room.

She happen to convince the other nurses with the same conclusion that force us to leave the hospital for other options. I have no word to put my experience with her. How on earth you end up doing this? Really unprofessional. The cause could be anything, please get learn!

Ordinary people options and online source were much helpful than your incompetent comments.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2467689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Dr. Hoegle is an extremely rude doctor. Makes you wait 45 mins or longer. When she does come in the room she is in a rush and doesn’t have time. When you ask for help she is very snotty. My daughter is a little over weight (30lbs, age 16) and there was no helping her from Dr. Hoegle. Dr. Hoegle basically called her "fat" and told that she needed to get on board. She has no idea what my daughters emotional state is and for a professional to say that is absolutely disgusting!! I would never recommend her to anyone!! BEWARE!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1508088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2013

She treats my son as a circus clown because he was a preemie, parading him to her interns. Missed that he has asthma. she gave me puffers for him (without explanation), but didn't take the time to train us how to properly use them. Her dose was over the top and my son ended up in emergency because of his breathing. Arrogant Arrogant Arrogant woman!! Won't listen to your concerns.Asked her a question about my son's health and she refused to answer because I hadn't booked her in to answer it! Are you serious? There was no one else waiting. Ignorant, rude, oh and did I forget to say arrogant? Do yourself a favour and find a doctor who cares. Had enough

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1508087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2012

Dr. Hoegler and her staff are first rate. My son saw her recently and she diagnosed him dead on and we were sent to Sick Kids right away. My daughter saw her 3 years ago and diagnosed her the same day and we were referred to a cardiologist for her care. I can't thank her and her staff enough for taking care of the most precious thing in my life, my kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Hoegler is very capable, intelligent and practical. She answered all of our questions and remained accessible for additional follow up. I have a great deal of confidence in her diagnosis and advice. She related well to my 14 year old son, spoke openly with him and treated him with respect. She has a dry sense of humour and is very pleasant to deal with. I wish I had found her 14 years ago :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

We were worried to take our three adopted(FASD)kids to a new Doctor...we shouldn't have been. She was very kind, smart, and efficient. She saw things in just a few minutes that others have missed. We are thrilled to find her and to be able to get appts. for all three in just a few weeks. She answered all our questions efficiently and without making us feel silly for asking them. We would highly reccommend her and her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

Beware! On time does not mean quality! She dismissed my hunch (I'm in med field) and lead us in the wrong direction for almost a year with my daughter. She's cocky and arrogant! We won't be going back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1508083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Hoegler was our families pediatrician when we were kids, now that I have my daughter I was thrilled to be able to bring my daughter to her when I moved back from Ottawa. Docs get blasted for always being late, Dr. Hoegler is very rarely more then a few minutes behind. Her straight forward attitude makes me so much more comfortable, she doesnt have to hum and haw over things, she just knows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

Office nursing staff is amazing. So helpful and friendly, never rude or aburpt. Dr. Hoegler is straight to the point, and has a wonderful connection with children. She is honest and very reliable. I feel so blessed to have her taking care of my children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508081].votes_count ]]