Rate Dr. Nicholas E. Fohl

Dr. Nicholas E. Fohl's Ratings

I have had Dr. N. Fohl as my doctor for at least 15 years. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to you and not rush you like a lot of doctors do to get you in and out in a hurry. I recommended my mother about 5 years ago and she is 81 and very pleased. Just yesterday I recommended that my sister call and see if she can start seeing him. I would not want to go anywhere else. If you are looking for a excellent doctor, I would recommend Dr. Fohl..

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

I find him to be patient and understanding. Very good listener.

Submitted July 22, 2007 | flag

Dr. Fohl is very knowledgeable, does his research, and is thorough. He is not quick to dispense medications, and will always seek out a solution that requires the least medication with the least side-effects.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2006 | flag

Wonderful doctor; very personable, thorough, caring and friendly.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2006 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Fohl's for... well.. 15 years now. He delivered my oldest & my youngest. He has been my sister's doctor for... I think 16 or maybe even 17 years now. I have lived all over this country and no matter what I still preferred him. Dr. Fohl has become almost like one in our family. My 4 yr old will fake being sick just so he can go to see him. He's honest, he's caring, and he's fun. Definitely not a "Dr. House" if you watch the show! It is neat when I go someplace & people have over heard me talking about him and have asked for his # because they have been looking for a good Dr. I give it without hesitation. His nurse that he has is also wonderful and they make a good team. I hope she stays around for a long while because her personality is a good match with his. A great team. I have to admit...I think he is stuck with us (and me) as patients until he retires, and since he is still young he's got a while. I trust him w/ my kids' life & my life. And, I thank him!

Submitted June 13, 2006 | flag

Dr. Fohl is wonderful. He has been our physician for 14 years.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2006 | flag

Dr. Fohl is great, but sometimes the bureacracy of the multi-physician office (telephone wait times) can be annoying.

Submitted March 18, 2005 | flag