Rate Dr. Lorin M. Brown

Dr. Lorin M. Brown's Ratings

Terrible bedside manner. The guy just walked in without saying hello or even looking at me or my 2 year old daughter. This was after we had been sitting there for 45 minutes. He said maybe two words to us. The nurse did the talking but I had to ask the questions. His examination consisted of poking my daughter's collarbone a couple times. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Give someone else your money and business. As far as the staff goes, the nurses were nice but the office staff was terrible. I begged for a Monday appointment, was told to call back 3 times and was finally told the doctor wasn't seeing patients that day. So I scheduled Tuesday and had to take the day off work. Monday morning, the office called and asked if I could switch my appointment to that Monday! I was so irritated and couldn't switch days at that point. Then they ended up changing the time of my Tuesday appointment. Again, I do not recommend going here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Brown operated on my knee five times growing up. The first time he operated, my knee cap was on the side of my knee due to tissue malfunctions. I had JRA (now just RA). Dr. Brown seems very standoffish at first, but he's actually a very sweet guy (don't tell him I told you). He can be sarcastic and may not be great with little kids, but he will fight tooth and nail to make sure YOU get the best medical care possible. He's not afraid to get on the phone with insurance companies and tell them like it is. He saved my knee five times (well actually six) and I attribute my ability to walk today to him. I'm currently looking to have some more work done (on my other knee) and I wish I could find a doctor as well suited to treat me as Dr. Brown was. I don't know if the guy is still practicing (knowing him, he is) but I sincerely recommend him to anyone in need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Brown was terribly rude to both me and my 3 year old. No hello or goodbye when entering and leaving the room. He was very short and left us with no information regarding the status of my son's injury. We had to pry to get the little information that was given to us. Both times that I was in his office I he never once phyically examined my son only went off of the x-ray that was taken.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2125541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

Repaired a Cyst in my heel when I was 14. Hes' definitely not the kindest person, but my heel is fixed. Great staff, at lest they were ten years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2012

Dr Brown definitely knows what he is talking about, but he has bad bedside manners and seems to have no sympathy for patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2010

Misdiagnosed my condition causing me great pain and further medical expenses. He was very arrogant and dismissive. I will never go to him again and will tell everyone to stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2010

My family has seen Dr.Brown for the past 25 years at least and he has fixed numerous broken bones of mine. He may not be the most friendly doctor, but may be the most intelligent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

I love this docter he fixed my leg when I was only three but I remember,today I am only 10 years old but I would like to thank him so if you go on this website doc. thankyou and if you remember me my name is Morgan Marie Banhart but you probably don't now what I look like and if this helps you remember me I wanted a blue cast well anyway thankyou very doc.Brown.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2008

Dr Brown helped my son when he broke his arm - although he is a no-nonsense doctor, he was very knowledgable and answered the many questions I had. His staff was great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2007

This guy is amazing and knows his stuff. He tells you like it is, but if you follow through with YOUR PART (PT, LISTENING, etc) everything will be perfect! He is really a kind man. He opened up the surgical ward just for my knee surgery on a Sunday. When I injured myself on my other leg this past labor day, I called his office and he came to see me the next day in the emergency room even though his office was closed and he was supposed to be leaving on vacation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125534].votes_count ]]