Rate Dr. J. Edward McCullough

Dr. J. Edward McCullough's Ratings

Dr. McCullough is outstanding. I have been with him for 5+ years. He is understanding, thoughtful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

I saw Dr. McCullough in 7-10 years ago, and have moved my care back to his capable hands. He is so pleasant, and thorough, and really seems to understand difficult complex GI issues. Glad he is here in KC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I only saw Dr. McCullough for a week while in the hospital. However, I found him to be an excellent doctor with a superb bedside manner. He listened to my concerns and attempted to meet my desires to avoid surgery by scheduling a last-ditch colonoscopy while in the hospital. If I had to go back to a gastro, I would choose Dr. McCullough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508668].votes_count ]]