Dr. Lina O'Brien

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/01/07    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Lina O'Brien has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1662259
15/12/11 4 5 5 5 Phenomenal Doctor, from her expertise to her beside manor she has it all going on. She happens to be a great surprise in the medical field, meaning. You don't expect a Doctor to be so ..... perfect !! Just ask all her colleagues because she comes very highly recommended by all!!! On my scheduled surgery everything was a go. All she had left to do was scrub up while I would have been wheeled in and at that last second surgery was cancelled. I know that had to be a setback in so many ways. Dr. O'Brien made a situation like that even into a pleasant experience. I only wish she could be our Family Physician!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1192536
18/06/10 4 4 5 5 Top-notch! The practice of medicine at its finest!  Respond
RID: 934842
12/07/09 5 5 5 5 SUCH a real LADY, Smart and calm with a caring manner the helps you get through the exam . Then she teaches and explains everything at your level of comfort and understanding. Kept me out of OR.. that saved money and tissue.THANK YOU DR.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 619185
17/06/08 5 5 5 5 I recently underwent a sygmoidectomy and had complications, requiring a return trip to the hospital. Dr. O'Brien was hailed by other doctors as the best to work with, making artfully small incisions, and being very nice. As for me, her bedside demeanor is that of talking to a good friend and neighbor. There has been no air of supremacy in our doctor/patient relationship. She has been caring and accommodating. When a surgeon sits on your hospital bed, puts a hand on you and looks you straight in the eye when talking, it really helps. I couldn't be more pleased.  Respond
RID: 437972
02/11/07 5 4 5 5 Dr. O'Brien has done numerous surgeries and ostomy revisions for me and each time she is patient and gifted. I often have complications due to my immuno-compromised position and disease pathology and each and every time she gets me through each difficulty with humor, skill and panache. I have referred friends and family to her repeatedly. A more personable and skilled CR surgeon won't be found in Kansas City.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 118537
30/01/07 4 5 5 Dr. O'Brien is a highly skilled, meticulous surgeon. Her patients are her priority and she will not allow anyone (including associates) to compromise her patients' health. She has an exceptional bedside manner and a good sense of humor. She is the most skilled laparoscopic surgeon in her office.
Insurance: United Healthcare