Rate Dr. Lina O'Brien

Dr. Lina O'Brien's Ratings

I was dreading the appointment but she put me at ease and reassured me that my fears were unfounded. I left feeling utterly relieved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Phenomenal Doctor, from her expertise to her beside manor she has it all going on. She happens to be a great surprise in the medical field, meaning. You don't expect a Doctor to be so ..... perfect !! Just ask all her colleagues because she comes very highly recommended by all!!! On my scheduled surgery everything was a go. All she had left to do was scrub up while I would have been wheeled in and at that last second surgery was cancelled. I know that had to be a setback in so many ways. Dr. O'Brien made a situation like that even into a pleasant experience. I only wish she could be our Family Physician!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Top-notch! The practice of medicine at its finest!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

SUCH a real LADY, Smart and calm with a caring manner the helps you get through the exam . Then she teaches and explains everything at your level of comfort and understanding. Kept me out of OR.. that saved money and tissue.THANK YOU DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2009

I recently underwent a sygmoidectomy and had complications, requiring a return trip to the hospital. Dr. O'Brien was hailed by other doctors as the best to work with, making artfully small incisions, and being very nice. As for me, her bedside demeanor is that of talking to a good friend and neighbor. There has been no air of supremacy in our doctor/patient relationship. She has been caring and accommodating. When a surgeon sits on your hospital bed, puts a hand on you and looks you straight in the eye when talking, it really helps. I couldn't be more pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008

Dr. O'Brien has done numerous surgeries and ostomy revisions for me and each time she is patient and gifted. I often have complications due to my immuno-compromised position and disease pathology and each and every time she gets me through each difficulty with humor, skill and panache. I have referred friends and family to her repeatedly. A more personable and skilled CR surgeon won't be found in Kansas City.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2007

Dr. O'Brien is a highly skilled, meticulous surgeon. Her patients are her priority and she will not allow anyone (including associates) to compromise her patients' health. She has an exceptional bedside manner and a good sense of humor. She is the most skilled laparoscopic surgeon in her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508757].votes_count ]]