Rate Dr. Kevin Librach

Dr. Kevin Librach's Ratings

I became his patient since my old one quit and moved out somewhere. Dr. Librach is a wonderful doctor. Very sincere, nice to talk to, so personable. I got such a warm feeling from him. He is genuinely interested in your health issues and willing to help you. I never had a account with this website but I made it today so that I can rate him. Hope he stays in practice at the current location for a long time. His staff is very friendly too.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

He is a straight talking doctor who is knowledgeable and up to date. He detected a prebeat in my heart that he said was no problem. 5years later before a minor surgery the same prebeat had my surgeon send me for a cardiac stress test and echo cardio gram because he thought it could be a major problem. Scared me. End result, the cardiologist said, test was a waste of time, it's nothing. Dr Librach had it right all along. Been with him 6 years and i like that he listens and gives advice that is scientifically proven not TV doctor advice or trendy. He is more on the quiet side but if you ask him a question you get your stright-fact answer. If your a hypochondriac, he'll shoot you down. My whole family sees him. Happy with all the services he has provided and my family has had surgeries, specialist referrals, quick emergency appointments, tests, annuals exams, shots, physiotherapy... Everything we needed to stay healthy. I find some of the negative comments surprising and suspect.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

Without any competition, the worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune to go to. I don't know why I stayed as long as I did - and when I finally left, preferring a clinic to him, he refused to take me off his list! A cold fish, couldnt care less if you live or die, acts a bit stoned, likes to humiliate patients, will actually keep you on the table wrapped in paper while he sits at the desk and talks to you. Avoid.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

I find Dr. Librach to be someone who doesn't care about his patients at all. I saw Dr. Librach for around 8 years in total and in every appointment he talked down to me, never addressed the big picture and threw prescriptions at me to get me out of the office as quickly as possible. He also doesn't like it when a patient does research or has an idea about a diagnosis that wasn't introduced by him yet, he doesn't ever take the time to add the symptoms together to possibly see something bigger. As an example of his practice: I have had severe headaches for the past four years which ended up turning into weekly migraines as time went on. After trying a long list of prescriptions (none of which worked), I suggested that he refer me to a Neurologist. He was so put off by the idea that he basically lectured me about how he was the doctor and that I was wasting his time. I am now afraid to seek treatment from him. Do NOT see Dr. Librach unless you absolutely have to!!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

The office punctuality has really improved since he is part of the new office. I also find the reception MUCH friendlier and they actually answer the phones - so for all teh recent improvements I rate a 5. As for Dr Librach...we have been with him for about 12 yrs...he is a bit quirky but has always been very friendly informative and professional with us. He listens to our concerns and refers if necessary. He always sees our children if they are sick THAT day! He recently phoned in a prescription for me as Ijust recently there and did not want to go back because of a reoccurring problem...this was greatly appreciated because I did not want to drag 3 kids to the dr. Overall we have been VERY happy with Dr.Librach

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

There is one word for Dr Librach: apathetic. He doesn't care about his patients or what happens to them. He chose a strange career as he refuses to touch patients. He's the first doctor in 30 years who did not give me the manual part of two exams, potentially life-saving. I'm a healthy professional but he acts as if I have leprosy or smell bad. I've seen him five times over 6 years and it's always the same. He asks no questions, leaves private information lying around, barely knows your name, doesn't look at the file, has no idea what your situation is, and does as little as possible to get his pay. He's the most insensitive doctor I've ever met, and that's an understatement. I'm finally leaving him though the alternative here is clinics. If I ever get sick, he's the last person I'd want to not diagnose, not care and not help. Does he know anything? Impossible to tell. There is something seriously wrong with him.

Submitted July 14, 2009 | flag

I dislocated my shoulder a few years back and went in to see Doc Librach afterwards. When I asked for a referral to go to physiotherapy he told me it was not needed and that it would just heal on its own. Because I have a very athletic background I knew this to be untrue and that all kinds of future problems could be avoided with the proper care of this injury. When I told this to my physiotherapist she could not believe that any doctor would ever give this advice. I want to be able to actually use my arm not just live with it! It is a shame because he is seems like a nice enough person......just not a great doctor.

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag

A few years ago, I was very sick. We called Dr. Librach's office quite a few times and we were told to wait until a certain time that evening to call another number and then wait some more... In summary, it was ridiculous and I needed a doctor urgently. My mother took me into a walk-in clinic, and two weeks later, when he FINALLY would let us come see him, he freaked out because we went to a walk-in clinic and refused to treat me or even examine me. (He said, and I quote: "I am in too much of a state right now to deal with you.") He was unaproachable, inconsiderate and did not care in the least how sick I was.

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

I am a senior lady of 86, in otherwise good health .When I asked for a physical, which I have not had for number of years, He said i do not need one. Most people get one at least once a year.This causes me to wonder about how much he cares for my health.? I do have a physical problems, which he does no seem to think are important. It so happens that it causes me severe pain.

Submitted April 10, 2009 | flag

I have had Doctor Librach since Dr Clemes retired. Dr LIbrach is very nice to talk to and has a good bedside manner. But..........he has never touched me - to feel glands or anything else. He sits across the room and looks at the area that is the problem. It seems that all he does is send you to take blood tests or send you to someeone else for tests.I don't go to him unless I have an idea of what my problem is because he doesn't seem to diagnose very good.I'm going to try to get a new doctor.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2009 | flag