Rate Dr. Baljit Singh

Dr. Baljit Singh's Ratings

Dr. Baljit Singh's is such an amazing doctor. I will definitely go to him for my second child and love the idea that he is so calm and so informative. His staff are super friendly and helpful with dates that you need if you are busy. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

My dear mother was referred to Doctor Baljit Singh through another gynecologist at Sunnybrook Medical Sciences Centre and I am so glad that it happened this way! Although I did NOT meet Doctor Singh personally, I have been more than pleased with his work pertaining to my mother's Prolapsed Bladder that she still suffers at the ripe age of 82 years old. My whole family, including my mother was about to give up on another opinion and I am so glad that we gave this doctor a Final Chance! This man is very experienced, caring and patient and truthfully understands my mother's needs and although my mother is NOT very patient and wants a quick answer, I have convinced her to please work with this man at allowing him to get her a proper fitting with the right type of apparatus that she needs for her problem since NO other gynecologist has been able to help, nor treat her! I have Confidence and Faith in this doctor and I especially like Sandra, his assistant as well who has also been a help

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

I had Dr. Singh when I had my miscarriage with my first child. He did my emergency D&C, he was very nice and very professional. explained to me what was going to happen, and to my parents also. When he scheduled me for my 6 week follow up, i went to his office & waited a while for him. When i got into his office he told me his student would be doing my appt. His student knew nothing ahout me or what had happened & all he told me was that if i got pregnant again I was going to miscarry again because of my first one, i left crying. Who wants to hear that? anyway, i told my mom and she was not happy, i went & googled it turning out he was wrong. I ended up becoming pregnant again 3 months later (because the student only prescribed me 2 months BC, and if anyone knows how BC works it takes 3 months to even work!) & went full term, having my daugher. I liked Dr. Singh, didnt like his decision on letting his student do my appt though. I really hope that person never becomes a dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1508913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

I was referred to Doctor Singh during a miscarriage. He then went on to see me through my next pregnancy and delivered my son. He is a good doctor but he is slow to warm up to. I think he might just be shy :). He is a very busy man, as is the rest of his staff. I think that sometimes affects the atmosphere of his office. They can be very flippant and rushed at times but I truly believe it is just because they are so busy, not because they don’t care. I would recommend him as a doctor. He knows what he is doing but don’t expect to be chatted up in the office. He is direct and to the point. Oh and anyone that can't understand that an OB's office is rarely on time because they often have BABIES TO DELIVER, needs to give their head a shake!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I was under Dr Sing's care throughtout my pregnancy. He was awesome. His calm demeanor kept me relaxed throughout my delivery....would highly highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2011

Dr. Singh was such a wonderful doctor. I will admit that the first time I went to his office I was not impressed because I waited a long time and had a very short visit. Although, after getting to know him and having many appointments at his office, you realize that you could have a long wait because he is such a good doctor that he gets called off to go and deliver babies, which in turn delays your appointment. This made me feel good to know that he would be there for me if it was my turn to deliver. I ended up having a c-section due to high blood pressure issues. He was incredibly good about it, very personable and I am healing so nicely. I would definitely recommend him to others and I will be going back to him for future pregnancies. He delivered my beautiful baby girl safely and kept me safe and healthy as well. Isabella and I are eternally grateful to this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

Was an overall great experience. Was induced after being 6 days overdue and ended in a c-section but Dr. Sighn did everything he could to have me deliver naturally. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Dr Singh is one of the best Dr's I have ever been to, I recently moved to Chatham and I had Dr. Jasey in Windsor before this and I would say that they are about the same. People on here say he doesn't have much to say I just think he is a quiet person but if you have questions he will answer them....his staff is excellent and very friendly.....I am done having children but I felt confident to go natural with no drugs at all with Dr. Singh he is very patient and helpful I would and do recommend him to every pregnant person I know he is a wonderful doctor and Chatham Kent is very lucky to have him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2010

Dr.Singh is an amazing Doctor! He was kind caring and calm, all things that make a good doctor. I never had to wait for an appointment, in fact most of the time I was called in before my appointment time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1508907].votes_count ]]