Rate Dr. Baljit Singh

Dr. Baljit Singh's Ratings

My dear mother was referred to Doctor Baljit Singh through another gynecologist at Sunnybrook Medical Sciences Centre and I am so glad that it happened this way! Although I did NOT meet Doctor Singh personally, I have been more than pleased with his work pertaining to my mother's Prolapsed Bladder that she still suffers at the ripe age of 82 years old. My whole family, including my mother was about to give up on another opinion and I am so glad that we gave this doctor a Final Chance! This man is very experienced, caring and patient and truthfully understands my mother's needs and although my mother is NOT very patient and wants a quick answer, I have convinced her to please work with this man at allowing him to get her a proper fitting with the right type of apparatus that she needs for her problem since NO other gynecologist has been able to help, nor treat her! I have Confidence and Faith in this doctor and I especially like Sandra, his assistant as well who has also been a help

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

I had Dr. Singh when I had my miscarriage with my first child. He did my emergency D&C, he was very nice and very professional. explained to me what was going to happen, and to my parents also. When he scheduled me for my 6 week follow up, i went to his office & waited a while for him. When i got into his office he told me his student would be doing my appt. His student knew nothing ahout me or what had happened & all he told me was that if i got pregnant again I was going to miscarry again because of my first one, i left crying. Who wants to hear that? anyway, i told my mom and she was not happy, i went & googled it turning out he was wrong. I ended up becoming pregnant again 3 months later (because the student only prescribed me 2 months BC, and if anyone knows how BC works it takes 3 months to even work!) & went full term, having my daugher. I liked Dr. Singh, didnt like his decision on letting his student do my appt though. I really hope that person never becomes a dr.

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Doctor Singh during a miscarriage. He then went on to see me through my next pregnancy and delivered my son. He is a good doctor but he is slow to warm up to. I think he might just be shy :). He is a very busy man, as is the rest of his staff. I think that sometimes affects the atmosphere of his office. They can be very flippant and rushed at times but I truly believe it is just because they are so busy, not because they don’t care. I would recommend him as a doctor. He knows what he is doing but don’t expect to be chatted up in the office. He is direct and to the point. Oh and anyone that can't understand that an OB's office is rarely on time because they often have BABIES TO DELIVER, needs to give their head a shake!

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

I was under Dr Sing's care throughtout my pregnancy. He was awesome. His calm demeanor kept me relaxed throughout my delivery....would highly highly recommend.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Singh was such a wonderful doctor. I will admit that the first time I went to his office I was not impressed because I waited a long time and had a very short visit. Although, after getting to know him and having many appointments at his office, you realize that you could have a long wait because he is such a good doctor that he gets called off to go and deliver babies, which in turn delays your appointment. This made me feel good to know that he would be there for me if it was my turn to deliver. I ended up having a c-section due to high blood pressure issues. He was incredibly good about it, very personable and I am healing so nicely. I would definitely recommend him to others and I will be going back to him for future pregnancies. He delivered my beautiful baby girl safely and kept me safe and healthy as well. Isabella and I are eternally grateful to this man.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Was an overall great experience. Was induced after being 6 days overdue and ended in a c-section but Dr. Sighn did everything he could to have me deliver naturally. Would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 14, 2010 | flag

Dr Singh is one of the best Dr's I have ever been to, I recently moved to Chatham and I had Dr. Jasey in Windsor before this and I would say that they are about the same. People on here say he doesn't have much to say I just think he is a quiet person but if you have questions he will answer them....his staff is excellent and very friendly.....I am done having children but I felt confident to go natural with no drugs at all with Dr. Singh he is very patient and helpful I would and do recommend him to every pregnant person I know he is a wonderful doctor and Chatham Kent is very lucky to have him

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr.Singh is an amazing Doctor! He was kind caring and calm, all things that make a good doctor. I never had to wait for an appointment, in fact most of the time I was called in before my appointment time.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Singh was a wonderful doctor and delivered my daughter by c-section. He answered all questions I had and has great bedside manners. The staff was excellent in finding a time to slot me in for an unexpected appointment and taking time to redo my bood pressure when it was high. The longest I had to wait was 30 mins because he had to go deliver a baby. Even though the appointment is quick he will not rush it if you have any questions or concerns. No complaints at all. He will be the OB for my next child.

Submitted June 25, 2009 | flag

This was by far one of the worst experiences with a doctor I have had. Not only did I have to wait 1 hour for a booked appointment but the staff was rude to my family and I and Dr.Sing was uncommunicative. I believe that he and his staff were upset when I did not want students in the room while I was physically examined. This was only after I was told, not asked that they would be present and that the room was not large enough for my husband and 2 year old. The nurse actually called them "stuff" and said I had to leave them in the hall because the doctor would never be able to hear himself. My daughter is and was quite well behaved considering the wait! I would not recommend anyone to this physician as I left in tears. I was given 10 minutes for an appointment that took 6 months to get and was not even given the grace of being heard, given time to ask questions (Dr. Sing was upset when I tried to make comments), or have my husband with me!

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag