Rate Dr. John Li

Dr. John Li's Ratings

having to wait means he is doing everything for someone else and will do the same for you. Good man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Extreamly helpfull and up to date. This busy doctor allways makes the patient feel like they are the only patient he has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

My Mother, a senior, is a patient and has a long list of problems. She has been a patient for many years and at first he was attentive. Now he seems to brush her concerns away. The time waiting in the office is unimaginable (2 hours at times). He prescribes her antibiotics often and unnecessarily. He also prescribed diabetic medicine for her at the FIRST bloodtest that indicated she was borderline diabetic (6.5). She did not take it on the advice of several who know this disease. She altered her eating habits and her next blood test (2 mths later) showed she was no longer borderline but in acceptable parameters. When questioned on why he perscribed the medication he said "sometimes you have to give someone medication to make them realize that the condition is serious". Had she not been advised otherwise she would be on this medication, perhaps for life. This is totally unbelievable and unacceptable. If I could find her another doctor it would be done immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2010

Dr. Li is a fantastic man and physician. However, I wish the same could be said for his staff. He has two secretaries, and one is fine, but unfortunately, the other is very unpleasant. Although the wait is always very long (when you have an appointment), it is usually worthwhile because Dr. Li takes the time to listen - hence him always being behind schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. John Li for over twenty years and he is the best medical physician I have ever had in my life of 51 yaers to date. As A medical doctor, Dr. John Li is up to date and current in all of the medical science and health care advancements and answers all of your questions with considerable skill and understanding of the subject matter and takes the time to carefully explain the particular medical issue so that it is understood by the patient. In the waiting room at Dr. Li's clinic, I sometimes hear patients grumbling that he is behind schedule an hour or so, but in my humble opinion, the waiting is but a small/minor inconvenience to put up with in order to be seen by one of the country's finest Family Physcians, and he really and truly is that good. As a person, Dr. John Li is a fine gentleman and humanitarian and he often donates his personal time to travel the globe and participate in United Nations medical relief projects to serve the poor & underpriviled

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2010

the best family doctor I've ever seen. he makes you feel he's a part of your family who cares about your health not just because he's a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

The most kind, compassionate and caring doctor I have ever had. He is absolutely wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Li since Feb 1989. He has and is treating 4 generations of my family. He is by far the most compassionate, understanding, compitent, patient and knowledgable Doctor that I have ever met. His wait time can be lengthy but there is a reason. When my mom was so sick she could not get out of the car, Dr li came downstairs to the parking lot and examined her. Did it put him behind schedule...yes. Would you want this type of care for a family member or yourself...yes. So...the wait just means he is doing a great job and when you need this level of care...he will be there for you too. Thanks Dr Li. Our family would not have gotten through many of our situations without you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2008

best doctor ive had in my 60 years. truly caring and knowlegible, has drive to get to bottom of problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2008

One of the best family doctors I have ever had. He has been my family doctor for 20 years. I respect his advice. He has provided the best care for both my son and myself. He has always shown compassion, and caring. It is not below Dr. Li to call at my home to discuss a treatment or a change in treatment. When i was extremely Ill at one time and called and left a message he detected that my speech was a bit slurred and called my home to make certain I had not suffered a stroke. This I feel was above and beyond his duty as my doctor. In a time when the health care profession is being stretched to the limit, Dr. John Li has always taken the time to listen and make an informed decision on his patients care. I trust Dr. Li completely and know that I will receive the best medical care a person can receive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509358].votes_count ]]