Rate Dr. M Jadi

Dr. M Jadi's Ratings

This guy is literally the worst, knowledge and communication definitely needs work, but his treatment of his patients is atrocious. I was a poor student who accidentally missed one appointment due to extenuating circumstances, and he sent me a bill for $50! I switched doctors when the refused to waive or reduce the fee (I was a student with no money who could barely afford transportation/food), and he sent it to a collection agency in an attempt to destroy my credit. Dr. Namus in town is so much more reasonable, caring and compassionate, and this guy could learn a lot from him regarding how to treat people. (I also called recently just to check on his practice partner, but now their fines for missed appointments are up to $75-100 - money grubbing greedy jerks).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Jadi after I had severe abdominal pain. Luckily I didn't have to deal with him for long as I was then referred to a oncologist in Hamilton. However, I knew from the beginning that I not comfortable with this doctor. He is ignorant, rude and didn't seem to genuinely care. After reading some of these comments I am glad I didn't have to deal with him. I am disgusted at some of the things he did. This should not be allowed in the health profession when your mandate is to help people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Horrible experience. I was referred to Dr. Jadi because of uterine pain. After he did my examination he told me that it was all in my head and that I was essentially making it up, or that I had endured some sort of sexual abuse, which I had told him several times never happened. It took me 6 years later to finally get a diagnosis. One that took the specialist all of 3 minutes to discover. Dr. Jadi was rude, unprofessional, not personable, and offered no signs that he was actually interested in what I had to say or cared. Worst health care experience I have ever had. I would never recommend him and have told my female friends to stay away from his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Jadi delivered my first baby. I was young and naive and assumed he was a professional and do what was best. I went into labour very quickly and had my daughter within 45 minutes of arriving at Guelph General. Dr. Jadi was just leaving the building to go home when the nurses called him. I did not have an epidural or any pain meds due to my quick labour.... And for some reason he ordered the nurses to put in a catheter even though I was 9cm (he said he didn't want me to pee on him when I pushed). He also did an episiotomy immediately before even allowing me to push. He cut me so deep and far. He "accidentally" cut my labis in half too, which never healed despite all his stitching he did, with no freezing or pain meds. I screamed in agony as he stitched me, his cut was so much worse than giving birth. I still have problems with my episiotomy scar tissue and severed labia. I have had 3 babies since, all quick and natural births one with a midwife, one delivered by a nurse (doctor didn't get there fast enough) and one with a family doc who just happened to be there. Now that I realize what a birth is supposed to be like, I realize how awful Dr. Jadi was. Dr. Jadi also yelled at me when I came to my follow up appointment with him because I was still bleeding and he said I wasted his time coming when I was bleeding. He also refused to give me a birth control prescription telling me to go to a walk in clinic as I didn't have a family doctor. I wish I would have known how terrible he could be, but as said, I was young and trusting. Now every time I've had a pap or had my other babies I get asked about my labia and why it's in two pieces on the one side. My current family doctor said she was disgusted by what he did, she said he "mutilated" me. ANC it was all because he was headed home and didn't want my first born to take up too much of his time, he was supposed to be "off duty" at 7:00, I showed up at 6:50 and I had her 7:31.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2669208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Excellent experience with Dr. Jadi - I had a vaginal hysterectomy, I could sense his genuine caring, kindness and expertise - highly competent - would definitely recommend, very grateful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

He transfused my baby twice prior to delivering her. Without his skillful work my baby would never have survived. Thank you!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

This is the best doctor I've ever been to. Explains everything you need to know and gives you a lot of confidence. I had all my pre-natal and gave birth to my son via c-section, he was present all the time and helped a lot to make me feel comfortable. Great doctor, no wait at his office as well, they do know how to respect a patient. I only have great things to talk about them and will always be thankful

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I had a Tubal Ligation by Dr. Jadi and found him very easy to talk to, upbeat & with a calm demeanor. He provided options, explainations & patience. Excellent doctor who is professional & punctual. The staff were excellent too.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2557191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I can understand why some people gave Dr Jadi not so great reviews. He was my Dr throughout my pregnancy with my first baby. His clinic is very busy and sometimes appointments were on time, sometimes late. Dr Jadi didn't always share a ton of information but answered questions when asked. At the time, I found this to be upsetting but in hind sight he was a good Dr. As a first time Mom, I was worried about every little thing but ultimately had a fairly uneventful pregnancy and that is exactly how he treated it. He did warm up a bit later in my pregnancy. The nurses at ggh all had positive comments on his skills as a physician. He was not on call to deliver my baby but visited us the next day. I will likely ask to be referred to Dr Jadi for my next pregnancy. Bottom line- his bedside manner may be lacking but I was in good hands and he didn't cause me to worry unnecessarily.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2451077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I do not know what all of the fuss is about. I was referred to Dr Jadi because of an ovarian cyst. He was always professional and on time. He recently surgically removed my cyst and was nothing but wonderful. I would recommend this dr to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1509508].votes_count ]]