Rate Dr. M Jadi

Dr. M Jadi's Ratings

Excellent experience with Dr. Jadi - I had a vaginal hysterectomy, I could sense his genuine caring, kindness and expertise - highly competent - would definitely recommend, very grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

He transfused my baby twice prior to delivering her. Without his skillful work my baby would never have survived. Thank you!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2613440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

This is the best doctor I've ever been to. Explains everything you need to know and gives you a lot of confidence. I had all my pre-natal and gave birth to my son via c-section, he was present all the time and helped a lot to make me feel comfortable. Great doctor, no wait at his office as well, they do know how to respect a patient. I only have great things to talk about them and will always be thankful

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2561935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I had a Tubal Ligation by Dr. Jadi and found him very easy to talk to, upbeat & with a calm demeanor. He provided options, explainations & patience. Excellent doctor who is professional & punctual. The staff were excellent too.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2557191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I can understand why some people gave Dr Jadi not so great reviews. He was my Dr throughout my pregnancy with my first baby. His clinic is very busy and sometimes appointments were on time, sometimes late. Dr Jadi didn't always share a ton of information but answered questions when asked. At the time, I found this to be upsetting but in hind sight he was a good Dr. As a first time Mom, I was worried about every little thing but ultimately had a fairly uneventful pregnancy and that is exactly how he treated it. He did warm up a bit later in my pregnancy. The nurses at ggh all had positive comments on his skills as a physician. He was not on call to deliver my baby but visited us the next day. I will likely ask to be referred to Dr Jadi for my next pregnancy. Bottom line- his bedside manner may be lacking but I was in good hands and he didn't cause me to worry unnecessarily.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2451077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I do not know what all of the fuss is about. I was referred to Dr Jadi because of an ovarian cyst. He was always professional and on time. He recently surgically removed my cyst and was nothing but wonderful. I would recommend this dr to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1509508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

Dr. Jadi performed a LEEP surgery on me as well as supervising my pre-natal care for both of my children. He was excellent. He was not on call when I delivered but he came in to the hospital to check on myself and the babies regardless. When giving me test results he was forthright but compassionate and put my mind at ease immediately listing all my options. Thanks to him I have been healthy and pre-cancer cell free for 10 years. The office he works out of is quite busy but no more so than any other specialists office I have attended. I recommend Dr. Jadi to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1509507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

I found out during a routine physical that I had a benign tumour on my cervix, too large for the clinic doctor to remove herself. She referred me to Dr. Jadi and I found him very professional, fast, and reassuring. She had warned me that sometimes his bedside manner could be a tad off but I really didn't find that to be true at all. He assured me that it wasn't a big deal and that he would remove the tumour for me but only if it was going to be easy, and if he had any difficulty, he would leave it alone and we'd discuss the next steps. During the procedure, I experienced some discomfort and he repeatedly asked how I was doing, and that everyrhing was going smoothly, and to slow my breathing. I really appreciated how professional he was, and how he didn't waste any time and got the job done well. I'd recommend him for sure!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1509506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

I was referred to this doctor for my twin pregnancy. I read his reviews and was concerned but thought I would give him a chance and form my own opinion. He was AWFUL. First appointment I was 15 weeks and could not find either babies heartbeat with Doppler. Then asked me if I was sure if this was a viable pregnancy because neither had heartbeats. Which he then grabbed the ultrasound machine and found very easily. At my second visut, He was very dismissive to my concerns and discomforts I was having and told me to take Tylenol. He told me "pregnancy is not a disease" and essentially suck it up. After that, I switched doctors to a new OB, my new doctor listened to my concerns, checked it out and my concerns ended up being a real health issue that would have gone untreated if I had stayed with dr. Jadi. I felt very much like a number to him and rushed through our appointments. I'm very happy to have switched!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1509505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2013

After reading all the comments, I was somewhat apprehensive to follow through with my surgery required to remove a cyst. In selecting a doctor, skill in doing the job is key, not bedside manner; your personal support is through your family and friends. Doing research prior to your surgery or birth is YOUR responsibility so that you go to your visits with questions that are intelligently thought out. Please people, who are you evaluating here, the doctor’s results of completing the task at hand or your own personal expectations that relate nothing to what a doctor should do. My personal experience with Dr. Jadi was always professional, informative and the results were positive, cyst and ovary removed with minimal incision, minimal pain, and minimal downtime. Very happy.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1509504].votes_count ]]