Rate Dr. Kim Ireland

Dr. Kim Ireland's Ratings

Wonderful doctor. She has helped my family many times.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kim Ireland is by far the finest physician I have yet to come across. Her care and empathy are extraordinary; never mind her sense of humour. I am truly blessed to have made her acquaintance and highly recommend her to anyone seeking a proactive, top-drawer health care practitioner.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kim Ireland is the ultimate family doctor! Remembering my first visit with her 20 years ago she explained everything with drawings and easy to understand terminology. Over the years she has treated me like her best friend. When my first son was born at 3:30 in the morning she came to the hospital to check him over at 4 in the morning. I couldn't believe it! No matter how far she runs behind she will always take the time you need with her without feeling rushed. She always greets me with a huge hug as well as one when I leave. She is extremely thorough. I am blessed to have found such an incredible doctor.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag

The receptionist is rude and often cranky. The wait times are insane 1 hour+ for a scheduled appointment. Good Luck getting an appointment, especially since the 3 day work week in office. You have to make an appointment 2.5 months+ in advance for some appointments. It's a good thing she knows her stuff, inside and out (like any doctor should).

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ireland has been our family doctor for 23 years. There was a time, when the legendarily long wait times to see Dr. Ireland were truly worth it. Over the past year, her staff, her bedside manner, and her level of caring and compassion, have all slid rapidly downhill. The revolving door turnover of her office staff, seems to indicate an issue that may or may not account for the mostly awful attitude and service of the staff she employs. The newest woman is, by far, the worst I've encountered. The quality of Dr. Ireland's medical care seems now to be fading as well - unacceptably long waits for an appointment, unreasonably long waiting room times, increasingly uncaring bedside manner, and an unnecessarily lengthy delay in proper diagnosis of a serious illness recently, have all convinced me, that I need to find a new doctor.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Great doctor! She's been my doctor for my entire life, and I wouldn't have it any other way! She truly cares for her patients. 5 Stars!

Submitted June 27, 2011 | flag

Very dissappointed with her diagnosis at the walk-in clinic at Fortinos on Upper Middle and Guelph. She wrongfully diagnosed my 4.5 yr daughter for strep throat, when she hadn't even done a swab test!

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor....she is kind and attentive and always has time to listen to every concern. Very knowledgable and up to date on everything! Love her!!

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

Never will you ever find a better doctor than Dr. Ireland. Dr. Ireland is a brilliant, meticulous and a most thorough doctor who takes the time to really listen to her patients. I have been a patient of hers for over 20 years and now that I have a few health issues, I can see just how thorough she is in taking care of me. Dr. Ireland knew right away that I needed to see a specialist and arranged for me to go immediately. Although she knew that I was nervous to go, she took the time to talk to me to convince me of her concerns which were exactly what the specialist discovered. Her patience and kindness are beyond what you could ever expect in a doctor and it is so evident that she cares so much about her patients and their health. I feel grateful to have Dr. Ireland as my doctor. She devotes her whole life to her work and often is in the office taking care of patients late into the evenings. If you are lucky enough to have Dr. Ireland as your doctor, you will know what I mean!

Submitted July 12, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ireland is a wonderful doctor. She takes a proactive approach to health and because of this, saved my life on two occasions. She is very firendly, kind and my kids love her too.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag