Rate Dr. Kim Ireland

Dr. Kim Ireland's Ratings

Dr. Kim took me on at a time when I could not find a doctor willing to take patients in my own area. I was on a wait list to be assigned a doctor and suffering from a serious illness that required more than walk in clinic care. She fit me in within 3 days and took me on as a continued patient, despite her already full patient load. As others have stated, she is occasionally behind schedule because she is thorough and takes the time to treat each patient like a human being! Her sense of humour alone is well worth the wait, and her medical knowledge is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

INCREDIBLE doctor. Always willing to go the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

One of the most caring doctors left in this profession. Dr. Ireland goes over and above to care for her patients. She treats each patient like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Wonderful doctor. She has helped my family many times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Kim Ireland is by far the finest physician I have yet to come across. Her care and empathy are extraordinary; never mind her sense of humour. I am truly blessed to have made her acquaintance and highly recommend her to anyone seeking a proactive, top-drawer health care practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Kim Ireland is the ultimate family doctor! Remembering my first visit with her 20 years ago she explained everything with drawings and easy to understand terminology. Over the years she has treated me like her best friend. When my first son was born at 3:30 in the morning she came to the hospital to check him over at 4 in the morning. I couldn't believe it! No matter how far she runs behind she will always take the time you need with her without feeling rushed. She always greets me with a huge hug as well as one when I leave. She is extremely thorough. I am blessed to have found such an incredible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

The receptionist is rude and often cranky. The wait times are insane 1 hour+ for a scheduled appointment. Good Luck getting an appointment, especially since the 3 day work week in office. You have to make an appointment 2.5 months+ in advance for some appointments. It's a good thing she knows her stuff, inside and out (like any doctor should).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Dr. Ireland has been our family doctor for 23 years. There was a time, when the legendarily long wait times to see Dr. Ireland were truly worth it. Over the past year, her staff, her bedside manner, and her level of caring and compassion, have all slid rapidly downhill. The revolving door turnover of her office staff, seems to indicate an issue that may or may not account for the mostly awful attitude and service of the staff she employs. The newest woman is, by far, the worst I've encountered. The quality of Dr. Ireland's medical care seems now to be fading as well - unacceptably long waits for an appointment, unreasonably long waiting room times, increasingly uncaring bedside manner, and an unnecessarily lengthy delay in proper diagnosis of a serious illness recently, have all convinced me, that I need to find a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Great doctor! She's been my doctor for my entire life, and I wouldn't have it any other way! She truly cares for her patients. 5 Stars!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Very dissappointed with her diagnosis at the walk-in clinic at Fortinos on Upper Middle and Guelph. She wrongfully diagnosed my 4.5 yr daughter for strep throat, when she hadn't even done a swab test!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1510164].votes_count ]]