Rate Dr. Mary E. Maloney

Dr. Mary E. Maloney's Ratings

This doctor is the greatest and is well mannered and cares about her patients. I recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Awsome, awesome Doctor! Can't say enough about her. She is knowledgeable & pleasant. I would recommend her without reservation to anyone! I hope that I don't need her again but if so I'd go back in a second!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2009

I had a repeat of basal cell cancer on my nose. It was misdiagnosed for 6 or seven years and had grown under the skin surface. I had to have a large skin graft. Dr. Maloney and Dr. Geist did an excellent job and made me feel confident that I would be ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

Had a basal cell carcinoma on my face. It was growing for 7-8 years because a previous Dr. had said it was nothing and gave me hydrocortisone cream for it. Was referred to Dr. Maloney and she and her "fellow", Dr. Giest, and the rest of the staff, were wonderful. This cancer had become very large and I had to have a lot of skin removed to fix it. I was very concerned about the scarring because it was in the middle of my face. It has been two weeks, and although there is still swelling, I can tell the the scarring will be minimal. Everyone was friendly, caring, and competent. Because I had to drive from quite a distance, I would usually get there early. Almost every time, I was seen shortly after I got there, even before my appointment time. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who needs Mohs surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2009

Excellent at doing Moh's surgery. One of the best and very good bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575011].votes_count ]]