Rate Dr. John A. Testa

Dr. John A. Testa's Ratings

Dr. Testa has been a blessing in my life. He has always been PROFESSIONAL, kind and very concerned about my health. From the time I walk into the reception area and have been greeted by the receptionist to being greeted by the Medical Assistant or Nurse, to take me back to the examining room to meet with Dr Testa. He has always taken the time to explain to me what I needed to do, to make myself healthier. I have been with Dr Testa for 8 years.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

I hate Doctors as a group, but John has been the exception, made me feel comfortable each and every visit!

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr testa is a great doctor been going to see him for 10 year or more takes care of my medical problems

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

Great Dr. Always takes his time and always there when I need him. Sounds like some people prior are just unhappy with themselves He is a Top DR.

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

the office as whole sucks. got the wrong dosage on a renewal prescription, response, that doesn't matter what! they call you and don't leave a message or call and when u call back they can't figure out why they called . Dr. in jeans very unprofessional and when you have to remind the docyoar about something he should ask come on find a new one

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

In a word, RUDE. Not at all professional. Uses profanity within office visits and talks over you when you are trying to speak. Overall a very bad experience seeing this doctor. Spoke to the office manager about the profanity and she did not seem to take me seriously. I will not go back.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

Never had a problem with Dr. Testa or his staff. He always seemed professional and helpful.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

He needs to go back to medical school! He doesn't read test results, I had to correct him! Misdiagnosed every time. He's all about the money and pushing the Prescription Drugs!!!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

I hate doctors but this guy is GREAT!! Knowledgeable and easy to talk to you. I would not leave dispite a large office - you can't go with Dr. Testa.

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag

poor bedside mannors.cancels appointments often.doesn't follow up.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag