Dr. John A. Testa

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. John A. Testa has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

28/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.4
RID: 2610836
08/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Testa has been a blessing in my life. He has always been PROFESSIONAL, kind and very concerned about my health. From the time I walk into the reception area and have been greeted by the receptionist to being greeted by the Medical Assistant or Nurse, to take me back to the examining room to meet with Dr Testa. He has always taken the time to explain to me what I needed to do, to make myself healthier. I have been with Dr Testa for 8 years.
RID: 2462448
31/10/12 2 4 4 5 I hate Doctors as a group, but John has been the exception, made me feel comfortable each and every visit!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2128595
11/05/12 5 5 5 5 Dr testa is a great doctor been going to see him for 10 year or more takes care of my medical problems
RID: 2048992
18/04/12 5 5 5 5 Great Dr. Always takes his time and always there when I need him. Sounds like some people prior are just unhappy with themselves He is a Top DR.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1404656
02/04/11 1 4 2 2 the office as whole sucks. got the wrong dosage on a renewal prescription, response, that doesn't matter what! they call you and don't leave a message or call and when u call back they can't figure out why they called . Dr. in jeans very unprofessional and when you have to remind the docyoar about something he should ask come on find a new one
RID: 1401236
29/03/11 1 1 1 1 In a word, RUDE. Not at all professional. Uses profanity within office visits and talks over you when you are trying to speak. Overall a very bad experience seeing this doctor. Spoke to the office manager about the profanity and she did not seem to take me seriously. I will not go back.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1280073
26/10/10 5 5 5 5 Never had a problem with Dr. Testa or his staff. He always seemed professional and helpful.
RID: 1086056
22/01/10 3 3 1 1 He needs to go back to medical school! He doesn't read test results, I had to correct him! Misdiagnosed every time. He's all about the money and pushing the Prescription Drugs!!!
RID: 905388
04/06/09 4 5 5 5 I hate doctors but this guy is GREAT!! Knowledgeable and easy to talk to you. I would not leave dispite a large office - you can't go with Dr. Testa.
RID: 809577
04/03/09 4 2 2 2 poor bedside mannors.cancels appointments often.doesn't follow up.
RID: 698583
08/10/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Testa is one of the most caring physicians in this area. Love and truly cares about his patients.
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 118053
30/01/07 5 1 3 very knowledgeable but lacks personality and social skills. patient treated like numbers not people.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000