Rate Dr. John A. Testa

Dr. John A. Testa's Ratings

Dr. Testa has been a blessing in my life. He has always been PROFESSIONAL, kind and very concerned about my health. From the time I walk into the reception area and have been greeted by the receptionist to being greeted by the Medical Assistant or Nurse, to take me back to the examining room to meet with Dr Testa. He has always taken the time to explain to me what I needed to do, to make myself healthier. I have been with Dr Testa for 8 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I hate Doctors as a group, but John has been the exception, made me feel comfortable each and every visit!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Dr testa is a great doctor been going to see him for 10 year or more takes care of my medical problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Great Dr. Always takes his time and always there when I need him. Sounds like some people prior are just unhappy with themselves He is a Top DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

the office as whole sucks. got the wrong dosage on a renewal prescription, response, that doesn't matter what! they call you and don't leave a message or call and when u call back they can't figure out why they called . Dr. in jeans very unprofessional and when you have to remind the docyoar about something he should ask come on find a new one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

In a word, RUDE. Not at all professional. Uses profanity within office visits and talks over you when you are trying to speak. Overall a very bad experience seeing this doctor. Spoke to the office manager about the profanity and she did not seem to take me seriously. I will not go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Never had a problem with Dr. Testa or his staff. He always seemed professional and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2010

He needs to go back to medical school! He doesn't read test results, I had to correct him! Misdiagnosed every time. He's all about the money and pushing the Prescription Drugs!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2010

I hate doctors but this guy is GREAT!! Knowledgeable and easy to talk to you. I would not leave dispite a large office - you can't go with Dr. Testa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

poor bedside mannors.cancels appointments often.doesn't follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1510638].votes_count ]]