You may also like

Rate Dr. M. Woolfrey

Dr. M. Woolfrey's Ratings

Great secretary, she seems to be working very hard managing all these patients and complaints, I'm certain she does not get paid enough. She was very helpful to me. Having to wait another 3 hours to see the doctor is horrible, but he is the only option I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I love coming to clinic, even if I have to wait 3 hours to see him. He does great work.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2850125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Without a doubt the best surgeon I have ever had. I was operated on 3 times before, and he fixed me up for good. I feel great. Best knee replacement I've had. With such a great surgeon, you get the usual wait times, 2-4 hours !!! For a 3 min visit!!!! I love the guy and would never talk about him, but why can't they do something about the long wait times!!!! It seems like most of the patients are coming for injections, can't they schedule them somewhere else? The only other thing that bothers me is a couple of patients just walk up to the doctor area and stand there, the doctor stops what his doing and gives them a script, I'm assuming it's for narcotics, from the previous reviews. That's also not fair and seems odd, can't they just go to the office.

Like I said earlier, great surgeon and wonderful work, but scheduling and patient management could be improved. He should hire a business management consultant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

The best hip and knee surgeon in town, and the nicest person. I had great results the only issue is the long wait times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

The best hip and knee surgeon in town. I had both my done, and very pleased. He takes excellent care of his patients and I appreciate his staff and his time. Very busy surgeon. Did not mind waiting several hours to be seen. Always takes care of my pain

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2844082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dont pay attention to other reviews. Dr. woolfrey is the best surgeon in Brantford. Has the most experience, and has great people skills.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2839984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Worst experience ever. It was about 2 years ago when I had my knee surgery, and I am still in chronic pain. I come every 3 months to get injections which help for 1 month, and he refills my narcotic script which I've been taking for 2 years. He told me that I have chronic pain and it's unlikely to get better, and the only way is to numb the pain with narcotics and injections. There is no cure !!!! I am so upset, before I came to him I had only occasional giving way and pain in the knee, and after his surgery I now have chronic pain.!!!! That's not what I bargained for. I wish I never had surgery with him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Amazing, fantaboulous surgeon, best surgeon that I met always taking care of all the patients details, I was on one his patients, never met an excellent physician as him, first physician that when he examined me his hands were warm.
Thank you Dr. Woolfrey

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2837320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I don't know what the rest of the reviews are talking about, but he's a horrible surgeon. He told me that he could fix my foot with surgery and after he finished surgery I have more pain then ever. I don't think he knows anything about feet. I was sent to Hamilton and the doctor there fixed me up. That was a few years ago, and I still remember how horrible he was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I was sent to him for a shoulde injury I sustained about 3 years ago and all he did was prescribe injections and therapy. None of which helped, so he started to give me pain medications and wanted to see me every year for follow up!!!! What for. After a couple of years I asked him if I will ever get better, and he said that he is not a shoulder expert and does not know!!! Wtf, how come he was treating me and getting me addicted to narcotics without having a plan to actually get me better!!!!! I as so upset, I left his clinic and weaned myself off the narcotics and went to see dr Denkers in Hamilton, who operated on my shoulder and actually got me better. I think he is a good surgeon, but I Question his motives to keeping me as a patient and his ease at prescribing these addictive narcotics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835116].votes_count ]]