Rate Dr. Alexander A. Fondak

Dr. Alexander A. Fondak's Ratings

He is very caring about his patients. Money is secondary to the welfare of his patients. He is not trying to get rich like most dermatologists. Very compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

Amazing doctor! I have so many good things to say about this doctor! I first came to him fifteen years ago, I was fifteen. Dr Fondak is very kind and caring about his patients. Everytime I needed him he has been there. He always made sure that anything he prescribed me wouldn't have terrible health consequences. He understands the psychological affects that skin conditions have on people and always treated me with kindness and concern. His staff is caring and respects privacy while treating me with 100% attention to detail. The office is clean and welcoming.There are three dermatologists in the town of Kokomo and I have met the other two out of my own accord to fix my condition and found severe negatives in the other two. I adore doctor Fondak and staff. Melissa McKean

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

This man really cares.The world needs more people like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I highly recommend Dr Fondak...He is always helpful and knowledgeable. I see him regularly for sun related skin damage. Even when I lost my insurace for a while, he treated me at no charge. Top rating for Dr Fondak.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Dr. Fondak is very knowledable and informative. I have visited him many times and am satisfied with everything except the wait time in his reception room. My normal time in his waiting room is about an hour and on two occasions was near 2 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575158].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Absolutely loved this doctor... went well beyond what was required by insurance to help with problems...even recieved literature in the mail that he ordered for me. Great doc! Well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575157].votes_count ]]