Dr. Kumar Ramlall

Rate Dr. Kumar Ramlall

Dr. Kumar Ramlall's Ratings

I saw Dr. Ramlall after suffering for over almost 2 years with facial pain/inflammation and painful stomach issues. After waiting almost a year (which is a normal wait time) to see him I was very pleased with my visit. Dr. Ramlall is a wonderful man and has an awesome bedside manner. I ended up having multiple food/environmental allergies. To my surprise took the time to explain the results and then put me on a special diet to diagnose other allergies. I could tell he truly cared about my well being and I am thankful for everything he has done for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Ramlall to anyone! If u read this Dr. Ramlall, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Kind regards, Jen S.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

Great bedside manner. Took the time to answer questions. Ensured follow up.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kumar Ramlall is by far one of the best doctors out there today. From the moment he walked into the room I knew I was going to be in good hands. Not only is he compassionate but very eager to find answers even if the answers don't end up having any relation to allergys. I believe the wait times of this doctor are longer then usual because he is determined and specialized. But if you trust in him you will have answers and come out of the appointment more than satisfied. If you ever read this Dr. Kumar, I can't thank you enough. I am on the road to healing. ??Mrs. Baddaloo

Submitted Feb. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ramlall has a fabulous bedside manner. He made it a point to ask both my son and I questions and was more than open to answering any questions we had. It is important to me to give my son as few medications as possible. This was fine with Dr. Ramlall and he was not condescending in any way. Lovely doctor.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

I am so glad that the referral made for my son's allergy testing was to Dr. Ramlall. He is kind and takes the time to listen. He is very good at what he does and gives sound advice. I am a person who does not like to over-medicate, and he has been very understanding of my choices in my son's healthcare. He has always listened to me and made me feel like I know my son best. In a system that is overburdened, full of doctors who seem like they cannot give ttheir patients the time of day, Dr. Ramlall stands out as a wonderful human being.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

My husband is furious!! Had to wait 1 year for this appointment. Had to stop certain medications. Arrives at Dr. Ramlall at 2:30 (Apt. at 3:00 Mar.20/13). He waited over 2 1/2 hours to find out that everyone had gone home. The blonde receptionist was to pass his information to another one and never did! Did they not notice him sitting there? Do they think no one else has a life?How could they not see him sitting there? We run a Health profession business & would never treat our patients like this. Dr.Ramlall charges $125.00 no show. We shoud charge him the same, as my husband had to work until 9:00pm to catch up for lost time! RJW.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Best doctor ever. Very friendly, always wants an answer, to get to the bottom of it. Even asked me, so mother what do YOU think is wrong? Doctors never asked me before. He had excellent follow up. My daughter can now breathe, run, and attend school. She asnt even bedridden from a simple cold and no emerg visits in almost a year!!!

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

We were referred to him by our pediatrician for allergy testing. The allergy testing was okay, but he also claims she has asthma based on a 30 second observation of her. Then rather than explaining anything he just left it to her nurse. Several other doctors have since looked at her closely and say she does not exhibit signs of asthma. Not impressed with him.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2012 | flag

The best is all I have to say. Very helpful and knowledgeable. I would recomenned Dr. Ramlall to anyone.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

My son suffered for 18 months with undiagnosed allergies until we were referred to Dr. Ramlall. He took the time to listen, he is a wonderful Doctor, very knowledgable and thorough with great bed side manner.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag