Rate Dr. Robert M. Mihalich

Dr. Robert M. Mihalich's Ratings

Went to ER for leg pain 1/31/12. Had X-ray of leg, showed nothing. ER referred me to Mihalich. Examined me 2/4?/12, couldn't really find anything so blindly sent me to physical therapy on 2/7/12. Physical therapist said basically I was in the wrong place, said I should get an MRI on my back. MRI showed swollen disc and nerve pinched causing leg pain. Here's the real kicker, BCN only allows 60 days of therapy so now therapy that I need on my knee 10/12 for patella tendonitis is denied because BCN says I had therapy in February. Mihalich and his staff have made a couple of phone calls but to no avail. I do see on my BCN Explanation of Benefits that they billed for "Physical Therapy Evaluation" as well as "Physical Therapy", both on the same day. I never received therapy. Maybe they can be sued for billing for services not recieved. That will be my next step. Just because the guy couldn't figure out what was wrong with me or didn't care to...................

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag