Rate Dr. Elizabeth Mueller

Dr. Elizabeth Mueller's Ratings

Dr. Mueller is extremely intelligent and up to date in her field. She is kind and her office staff are also kind and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Mueller is a gift. She is the kind of doctor who sings to babies, never rushes you, hugs you when you are sad, hugs you when she gets excited; she truly cares about her patients. She never rushes you, always ensures that you are heard and that your physical and mental health are in tact. She is a blessing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr. Mueller is unique in my experience. She is both a shrewd diagnostician, and a warm, compassionate human being with remarkable people skills. She also has an awesome sense of humour! Barb, her receptionist, is also very special- her kindness has been a source of comfort to me on several occasions. My husband and I feel deeply blessed to have found Dr. Mueller and her awesome staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Mueller, has helped me out through very tough times. When most dr's wouldn't have taken the time with me she did. I can't express enough how fabulous she is! Wonderful, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable lady. I'd drive across the province to see her. Great work Dr. Mueller, you should be proud and the lovely ladies that assist you are fabulous too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Mueller always makes me feel like I'm important, gives her full attention and consideration to the issues that I bring to her, and genuinely cares about me and my family. I'm so lucky to have not only a doctor in Cambridge (a small feat), but one who is both an excellent physician and a caring human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

She is really good, smart, listens, kind and sweet. But sometimes I find she forgets last visit, I do feel like I am a little bit rushed, and I wish she were more open to Alternative medicine. But generally yes, she is one of the best out there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Wonderful and patient :) She is so helpful and sincere with her approach and she sets ur mind at ease

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Best Doc in Cambridge. Always helpful and willing to educate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Outstanding doctor and her receptionist Barb is equally excellent. Dr. Mueller possesses that rare combination of compassion and expertise. When she is with you, she is totally with - caring, attentive and unrushed. My mother (also her patient) recently died at home and Dr. Mueller coincidentally was the doctor on call to certify her death. She came with tears in her eyes, so happy to be able to be there to see one her favourite patients for the last time. (I think she treated almost everyone as her "favourite" patient.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

When ever I go in to see her, I am rushed in my appt. Most of the time she is running behind schedule. A few times I have had to make a second appt. because I did not get the chance to discuss everything that was wrong with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511760].votes_count ]]