Rate Dr. Elizabeth Mueller

Dr. Elizabeth Mueller's Ratings

Dr. Mueller, has helped me out through very tough times. When most dr's wouldn't have taken the time with me she did. I can't express enough how fabulous she is! Wonderful, caring, compassionate, knowledgeable lady. I'd drive across the province to see her. Great work Dr. Mueller, you should be proud and the lovely ladies that assist you are fabulous too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Mueller always makes me feel like I'm important, gives her full attention and consideration to the issues that I bring to her, and genuinely cares about me and my family. I'm so lucky to have not only a doctor in Cambridge (a small feat), but one who is both an excellent physician and a caring human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

She is really good, smart, listens, kind and sweet. But sometimes I find she forgets last visit, I do feel like I am a little bit rushed, and I wish she were more open to Alternative medicine. But generally yes, she is one of the best out there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Wonderful and patient :) She is so helpful and sincere with her approach and she sets ur mind at ease

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

Best Doc in Cambridge. Always helpful and willing to educate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Outstanding doctor and her receptionist Barb is equally excellent. Dr. Mueller possesses that rare combination of compassion and expertise. When she is with you, she is totally with - caring, attentive and unrushed. My mother (also her patient) recently died at home and Dr. Mueller coincidentally was the doctor on call to certify her death. She came with tears in her eyes, so happy to be able to be there to see one her favourite patients for the last time. (I think she treated almost everyone as her "favourite" patient.)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2011

When ever I go in to see her, I am rushed in my appt. Most of the time she is running behind schedule. A few times I have had to make a second appt. because I did not get the chance to discuss everything that was wrong with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Mueller is hands down the BEST Dr I've ever had! She is so patient, knowledgeable and compassionate, I am convinced she is an angel! She has helped me through some very tough times where others would not. I don't know what I would have done without her and Barb her amazing secretary. What a wonderful team! They get a perfect score from me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Very down to earth and takes her time with her patients to make sure that they have been helped to the best of her ability. Her receptionist is amazing very sweet and very friendly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2010

Her secretary Barbara is fantastic, and is able to answer any questions before you even get to see Dr Mueller. The DR is nearly always on time, and thanks to her computer system, she follows up on any previous issues right off the bat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511757].votes_count ]]