Rate Dr. Thomas J. Sultenfuss

Dr. Thomas J. Sultenfuss's Ratings

Dr. Sultenfuss has been treating me and my family for many years and is one of the few doctors I know I feel comfortable in recommending. I recently called for an appointment thinking I had shingles; I got in that afternoon and he confirmed the diagnosis and wrote me a prescription to fight the virus and gave me excellent, additional information to assist me in getting through this horrible and painful condition. I visit him every 6 months for a skin screen, due to the past diagnosis with melanoma. His examination was more thorough than one I got at Moffitt. He has treated my whole family for various skin conditions and has excellent knowledge of the human body. When I was in to see him once for a screening, I complained slightly about another physical condition I was experiencing at that time. He got me an appointment with another doctor that day to have it checked out--good thing, because I may have delayed, making the condition worse, etc. He is simply the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Sultenfuss' is very thorough in his examination and responds clearly to all my questions. He is friendly, courteous, and has a great sense of humor. I like that I am seen by him personally and NOT a PA. My appointments are always on time and he has a wonderful staff. I definitely recommend Dr Sultenfuss.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2381745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Sultenfuss for many years until I had to move out of the area. I always found him to be thorough in doing head-to-toe exams (necessary because of family history of melonoma). When problems appeared, he always explained what he was doing and why. I even had occasion to call him once for an opinion about a family member's issue and he was kind enough to call me back and discuss it. I am sorry that I live so far away that I can no longer see him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][575536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Sultenfuss' for many years. He is an excellent dermatologist and his office staff are always couteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

Great dermatologist. Excellent bedside manner and knows what he is doing. I've seen him several times for various issues and he has always done an effective job and is professional about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

The Dr., the PA, and staff are all great! Very thorough and pleasant. I feel very comfortable at this office. It is very nice not to have to wait at the doctors office for a change. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

He made me feel very comfortable and usually finishes with the removal procedures I had done before I really even knew he started. The wait time is never long. The staff is very friendly. When I called with questions he was on the phone with me with minutes to answer them. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

This doctor was extremely rough. I went for itching in my groin. He was very rough when examining my foreskin. Used a sharp instrument without anesthetic to take a sample even after I complained about how painful the examination. He was not sure if I had a yeast infection or not. He told my mom one thing, he told me another thing. I would not recommend anyone go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][575537].votes_count ]]