Rate Dr. Lyle J. Rausch

Dr. Lyle J. Rausch's Ratings

He said I had been bitten by a spider and wouldn't stop talking or ask me questions to find out how or what happened to my finger. He wouldn't let me talk either, whenever I started telling him things related to my finger he would start talking again and most times to my wife and not me. After going to the SFGH a dermatologist looked at my finger and told me she would have never say it was a spider bite due the fact that it didn't look like it at all. Rausch performed a small surgery on my finger that day and told me that he was certain that it was a spider bite even after I told him I wanted to get a biopsy done to make sure it wasn't anything really bad like a skin cancer. I believe a doctor should always ask questions to get to know better what is going on and should also listen to the patient. In my opinion he needs to update his skills. I told him I had cut my finger to try to get the thing out and he did the same in the surgery. After his surgery it got worse.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2010 | flag

saved my life by finding a melanoma

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag