Dr. Michael P. Milligan

Rate Dr. Michael P. Milligan

Dr. Michael P. Milligan's Ratings

The good news is that my plan changed dermatologists and I don't go there anymore. The new guy did a full body examination and immediately said you've got 5 areas that I'm sure are cancerous and need immediate biopsies. Two were squamous cell, the others basal cell cancers. The bad news is Milligan's assistant (the doc never examined me in the year that I went there) told me that 3 of the 5 areas were benign keratoses which she froze off at least twice even though they kept coming back. The other 2 areas she said were rashes and to apply over-the-counter cortisone cream which only made them worse. I'm making this known to all medical authorities and am contemplating legal action.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Milligan is cold and impersonal. My mother has seen him several times, yet he has been unable to help alleviate her suffering with severe eczema or psoriasis on both feet. I saw him, too, for a skin condition, and he treated me as a number--not a person. Personality and bedside manner are important to me. I want to feel like a doctor has genuine concern and wants to help me. I did not have that feeling with Dr. Michael Milligan--and I know my mom doesn't either. I feel sorry for my mom because Dr. Milligan is the only doctor she can see through her Aetna insurance :(

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Staff needs training, too rushed. Dr. Very nice and good bedside manners. I will see him again.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

My primary care doc referred me here. I was skeptical to visit based on the review and I should have listened to the negative reviews. The staff here is very unprofessional and their behavior is unacceptable. Went here for the first time - no greeting, no smile, no "thank you's." You could hear them complaining about a patient that wasn't happy about something - very unacceptable. Waited for 30 minutes past my appt time. The dr. came in pretty quickly and seemed nice, but there was something very creepy about him - the kind of thing that makes the hairs on your neck stand up. He literally spent only 4 minutes with me and hardly seemed to care about my condition or situation. I will find another Dermatologist and thankfully I can since I have a PPO health insurance plan. Don't waste your time coming here. This is by the far the worst doctor experience I've ever had.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

I went to see Jon Poling he used to work in Doctor Milligan's office. Jon Poling is a **** I would not recommend his to my worst enemy. He left scares so bad on my face then I later found out I could have radiation. Jon Poling is not even a doctor he is a Physician Assistant. He is no longer working at Dr. Milliagan's office he is working somewhere on El Paseo. Do not let him touch you!

Submitted April 29, 2011 | flag

Knowledgable physician, but not very good bed side manner. Rushed and not very friendly. Office staff (reception) very unfriendly, often rude.

Submitted March 5, 2010 | flag

I’m a 30 year old male who needed to see a dermatologist for a cyst and I was treated poorly at this doctor’s office. When I arrived the office manager was screaming at the employees about the copier in the front and I waited for close to an hour. I all most fell off the chair in a procedure that was questionable. The doctor was very rushed to be in and out of my visit and was interrupted several times (with a scalpel in his hand which was on my face). I would never recommend this office to anyone I know. I called that evening and several time there after and have not been contacted. My name is Nicholas Z.. I’m sure this office will care now, that I have posted this review. I doubt that they will contact me to rectify the situation.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Milligan obviously knows his stuff. Examination was thorough. Staff was competent; only a short wait for my appointment. No complaints - will return.

Submitted May 18, 2009 | flag

I took my son to Dr. Milligan, before seeing the Dr the nurse had diagnosed the issue with my son & the Dr then walked in with a printed paper of the issue the nurse had resolved herself! The Dr was short & unfriendly & rushed through the exam like he was treating animal farms! He did not examin my son well & it was a very bad experience! I will never return to that office.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2008 | flag