Dr. Francesca L. Johnson

Dr. Francesca L. Johnson

Rate Dr. Francesca L. Johnson

Dr. Francesca L. Johnson's Ratings

I wish she would leave California and come back. She was the doctor for my five children. The best ever. My children wasn't a chart number. They was a person. She remember things I forgot. She took care of my children. She was there for my oldest helping her thru her situation . I haven't found another doctor since for my kids. Because of her and her standards they can't compare. I wish she was here now taking care of my child with the flu. I would be more comfortable and relax!

Submitted March 6, 2011 | flag

she is an excellent dr. and i wish we had her back here in lake charles,louisiana to take care of our kids. She was my 3 kids dr. for about 8 yrs and I could not have asked for a better dr.

Submitted April 16, 2008 | flag

My son had been mis-diagnosed by 2 other drs. as having asthma (and treated as such). She ran a CT scan of his sinus the first visit and found chronic infection. After clearing that up, he never had another problem. That was 8 years ago. She also diagnosed a problem my daughter had one time that another dr had missed. She may seem a bit unusual, but she is an awesome dr!

Submitted March 3, 2008 | flag