You may also like

Rate Dr. Heidi K. Straughn

Dr. Heidi K. Straughn's Ratings

LOVE DR. STRAUGHN I HAVE SEEN HER FOR ALMOST 4 YEARS NOW. I AM ON MY 2ND PREGNANCY AND HAVE HAD COMPLICATIONS WITH BOTH. DR. STRAUGHN HAS MADE ME FEEL AT EASE WITH BOTH. ESPECIALLY WITH THIS 2ND SHE TAKES TIME TO MAKE SURE YOUR CARE AND THE BABY'S CARE IS TOP PRIORITY AND NOT TO WORRY. SHE SEEMS TO TAKE TIME TO GET TO KNOW HER PATIENTS AND THEIR CONCERNS. I SAW HER FOR COMPLICATIONS WITH THIS 2ND PREGNANCY AND SHE WAS CONCERNED ABOUT THE AMNIOTIC FLUID SHE CALLED AND GOT ME IN TO SEE THE HIGH RISK OB THAT DAY! SHE CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY HERSELF AFTER GETTING THE RESULTS BACK AND REASSURED ME EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER. IVE BEEN TO ST VINCENTS AND SEEN SEVERAL. NOBODY HAS MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE AND SATISFIED ABOUT MY HEALTHCARE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I will drive almost 3 hours to see this doctor. she is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2529347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

This was my wife's ob for two pregnancies and one miscarriage ( molar pregnancy) she is the best . Plain and simple she is a steward in what professional , caring physicians should be .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Wonderful doctor! I was recommended to Dr. Straughn by one of my friends that is a nurse that works with her. I am so happy to have found Dr. Straughn. I have had an IUD that was put in several years ago, she eased my mind with issues that I have had questions about, she even ordered an ultrasound to rule out any displacement. No other doctor seemed to be interested in answering my concerns before. I recently had an appendectomy and have a keloid scar from the laparoscopic surgery on my stomach. I have never had a child but Dr. Straughn said that it helps I have that because if I ever have a c-section we could prevent large scars like that by injecting a steroid in the incision. She's so personable and I would recommend anyone to her. She never seems rushed and makes a normally unenjoyable doctor visit into a time that you feel like you're talking to a friend that is genuinely concerned with you and your health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr. Straughn is the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. I used her for my pregnancy and she was so thoughtful and truly concerned about me and my baby. She answered all of my questions as well as my husbands and my mothers when they would go with me to my appointments. I had a high risk pregnancy and she was excellent and the pregnancy ended up being normal because she was very cautious. She is also great when I see her for my yearly appointments. She is very thorough and if there is something that you have worries about even if it isn't gynecology, she will help you to find an answer. I would recommend her to everyone. I even drive almost 2 hours to see her and don't think twice about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Great doctor and staff. Dr. Straughn was recommended to me by a nurse that works with her. I had been to several other doctors and was never completely happy or comfortable. Dr. Straughn is very thorough and goes above and beyond! She is awesome! I'll never go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Straughn is wonderful! She is always willing to answer any questions! I have never waited over 15 minutes to see her! She is always kind and treats you as if you were the only patient in her office that day! I will never go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

She is so personable and friendly. She took all of the stress out of going to the doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

I have been to several gynecologists in my life and Dr. Straughn is far and above any of them. She is personable and extremely knowledgable. She makes you feel comfortable and is gentle. She is consistently punctual and respects that your time is precious too. Her nurse is fabulous and remembers the patients. I have recommended her to friends and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1513228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Not a good doctor. She seemed very unconcerned for her patients. She just wanted to make her money & go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513227].votes_count ]]