Rate Dr. Heidi K. Straughn

Dr. Heidi K. Straughn's Ratings

This was my wife's ob for two pregnancies and one miscarriage ( molar pregnancy) she is the best . Plain and simple she is a steward in what professional , caring physicians should be .

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor! I was recommended to Dr. Straughn by one of my friends that is a nurse that works with her. I am so happy to have found Dr. Straughn. I have had an IUD that was put in several years ago, she eased my mind with issues that I have had questions about, she even ordered an ultrasound to rule out any displacement. No other doctor seemed to be interested in answering my concerns before. I recently had an appendectomy and have a keloid scar from the laparoscopic surgery on my stomach. I have never had a child but Dr. Straughn said that it helps I have that because if I ever have a c-section we could prevent large scars like that by injecting a steroid in the incision. She's so personable and I would recommend anyone to her. She never seems rushed and makes a normally unenjoyable doctor visit into a time that you feel like you're talking to a friend that is genuinely concerned with you and your health.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Straughn is the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. I used her for my pregnancy and she was so thoughtful and truly concerned about me and my baby. She answered all of my questions as well as my husbands and my mothers when they would go with me to my appointments. I had a high risk pregnancy and she was excellent and the pregnancy ended up being normal because she was very cautious. She is also great when I see her for my yearly appointments. She is very thorough and if there is something that you have worries about even if it isn't gynecology, she will help you to find an answer. I would recommend her to everyone. I even drive almost 2 hours to see her and don't think twice about it.

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Great doctor and staff. Dr. Straughn was recommended to me by a nurse that works with her. I had been to several other doctors and was never completely happy or comfortable. Dr. Straughn is very thorough and goes above and beyond! She is awesome! I'll never go anywhere else.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Straughn is wonderful! She is always willing to answer any questions! I have never waited over 15 minutes to see her! She is always kind and treats you as if you were the only patient in her office that day! I will never go anywhere else!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2012 | flag

She is so personable and friendly. She took all of the stress out of going to the doctor!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2012 | flag

I have been to several gynecologists in my life and Dr. Straughn is far and above any of them. She is personable and extremely knowledgable. She makes you feel comfortable and is gentle. She is consistently punctual and respects that your time is precious too. Her nurse is fabulous and remembers the patients. I have recommended her to friends and will continue to do so.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

Not a good doctor. She seemed very unconcerned for her patients. She just wanted to make her money & go!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Heidi Straughn since 2001. She is the best doctor ever!!! Her staff is amazing. She always have a smile on her face no matter how hectic things may get. I am very thankful to know her and have her as my doctor.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

Dr Straughn is AMAZING! My previous MD had scheduled my c-section the day I found out I was pregnant but Dr Straughn let me try a vaginal birth with my son. She is kind, considerate, and an excellent physician. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag