Dr. Philsamma Padamadan

5 1 3.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Philsamma Padamadan

Dr. Philsamma Padamadan's Ratings

She is amazing! Was very knowledgeable and comforting. It shocks me that someone would say she doesn't support breastfeeding and pushes formula. From my experience she pushes what's going to work best for mom and baby. I went wanting to go to formula and she told me I can't just yet...that we have to do things gradually. She said breastfeeding is best for my son in our situation but she will give me strategies to get him on a bottle. she was very very comforting and reassuring. I can't wait to go back next week

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Padamadan has been wonderful with our little boy. She truly cares about finding what works and has been amazing in working with our sons school to help develop a program that works. I would recommend her to anyone who has children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr. Padamadan is an incredible pediatrician. She has a great bedside manner, she approaches the child holistically.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

She is rude, doesn't listen and pushes formula. She is against breastfeeding. She is also part of the CAS don't listen to her & get a new doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2715060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

She first treated my daughter when she was 3 weeks. Then again at 12 months she remembered her and was very helpful. She made us feel comfortable. She answered all our questions so in a way we understood. Also she does support breastfeeding. As I nursed my daughter since day one and encouraged me to continue. (12+ now)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

This doctor was extremely rude to my clients and outwardly insulted them. She is patronizing and has very little knowledge in the medical profession. She is an abomination to the medical profession. If you are looking for a doctor who will make you feel worse than when you went in...then she is for you! Absolutely terrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577705].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

When we saw her for our son's bed wetting issues she was condescending and rude. He was not comfortable with her and neither were we as parents. She dismissed the issue because our son (who was 7 at the time) wasn't worried about the bed wetting. She told us to come back when it became a problem for him and didn't offer any help or suggestions at all. I wouldn't recommend her. Ended up going to McMaster Children's Hospital and they were amazing and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Padamadan is wonderful. She has helped my daughter so much in the past couple months that we have been going to see her. She has been very proactive in referring her out when needed and has done wonders for different illnesses that she had over the winter months. She is patient and understanding and explains everything to me in a manner that I understand. I would recommend Dr. Padamadan to anyone and will continue taking my daughter to see her! Thank you for all of your help Dr. Padamadan.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2451154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

WORST DR EVER. Recommended calling the cops on my child to straighten out behavioral issues! They arent even that serious, she paid no attention to back ground info as to why he is the way he is, didnt both to take into account that he has sever anxiety, she was rude, out of line, and very uncaring. Have heard several negitive story about her from well over 5-10 people who say they will never let her near their child. The way she deals with physiological issues in children over 5 is just inappropriate and wrong- lacks alot of caring. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

She is the best children's doctor ever. She explains things and is always there for you. I respect her and adore her. I tell everyone I know with kids to get her if they can. I know that my son is in good hands with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1513720].votes_count ]]