Dr. Philsamma Padamadan

Rate Dr. Philsamma Padamadan

Dr. Philsamma Padamadan's Ratings

This doctor was extremely rude to my clients and outwardly insulted them. She is patronizing and has very little knowledge in the medical profession. She is an abomination to the medical profession. If you are looking for a doctor who will make you feel worse than when you went in...then she is for you! Absolutely terrible!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

When we saw her for our son's bed wetting issues she was condescending and rude. He was not comfortable with her and neither were we as parents. She dismissed the issue because our son (who was 7 at the time) wasn't worried about the bed wetting. She told us to come back when it became a problem for him and didn't offer any help or suggestions at all. I wouldn't recommend her. Ended up going to McMaster Children's Hospital and they were amazing and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Padamadan is wonderful. She has helped my daughter so much in the past couple months that we have been going to see her. She has been very proactive in referring her out when needed and has done wonders for different illnesses that she had over the winter months. She is patient and understanding and explains everything to me in a manner that I understand. I would recommend Dr. Padamadan to anyone and will continue taking my daughter to see her! Thank you for all of your help Dr. Padamadan.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2451154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

WORST DR EVER. Recommended calling the cops on my child to straighten out behavioral issues! They arent even that serious, she paid no attention to back ground info as to why he is the way he is, didnt both to take into account that he has sever anxiety, she was rude, out of line, and very uncaring. Have heard several negitive story about her from well over 5-10 people who say they will never let her near their child. The way she deals with physiological issues in children over 5 is just inappropriate and wrong- lacks alot of caring. Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

She is the best children's doctor ever. She explains things and is always there for you. I respect her and adore her. I tell everyone I know with kids to get her if they can. I know that my son is in good hands with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1513720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

Dr. Padamadan has an excellent bedside manner. She is very sensitive and compassionate to the needs/feelings of the child while being forthright and very clear in her manner of communicating with parents. I would wholeheartedly recommend her for any child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Wonderful, she was the only Dr. able to help my son after months of sinus related illness. Doctors have a really tough job, especially pediatric doctors. Dealing with worried stressed out parents and infants that cannot express what their ailments are. People should remember that doctors are people too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1513718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

Terrible. Hate her. She's very pro formula and told me to put my baby on the stuff since day one. She does not support breastfeeding one bit. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Dr. Padamadan looked after my son when he was in CCU as a preemie and again a year later in ER with breathing problems. She remembered him from a year ago and came straight down to see him in ER. He had been treated as asthma and she re-diagnosed him with RAD because he was a preemie, showed us how to give him a nebulizer treatment without upsetting him, let my husband listen to her stethescope, and answered all of our questions without seeming the slightest bit rushed or impatient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

You think that she is a CAS member, you havent met the doctors at MUMC, they are far worse. But it is funny how she washes her hands of anyone that is invovled with CAS and tells them to go to MUMC and not bother coming the the BGH for medical treatment. And the workers at CAS have blinders on too, they don't listen to what the parents have to say, but just take the opinion of the doctor as if it gold, even if they have made something up to cover their butts. In my case because the doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong with my baby they blamed my husband and I of neglecting her. What a load of crap!! But you know they have to liston to the doctors because they think that they are GODS!! How sad for the kids that they rip out of their family's homes because of an incompetent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1513715].votes_count ]]