Rate Dr. Michael H. Goldman

Dr. Michael H. Goldman's Ratings

Dr. Michael H. Goldman is wonderful. He is highly skilled as a physician and I feel very comfortable in his presence. He is caring and thoughtful and I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor. I drive a considerable distance to his office because I believe that Dr. Goldman is the best. He is always encouraging to me in my quest for good health and is respectful of all of my questions. He is rare in the medical field and I am so grateful that a good friend recommended Dr. Goldman to me. I love his staff and they care about me as a patients and like Dr. Goldman are very thoughtful people. Nancy Sampson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2013

I haven't been asked to put my shirt all the way up above the bra ever since I was 12 and for this and the uncomfortable feeling throughout the visit, I would recommend not to visit him. In terms of timing, I came 20 minutes before and had to wait 15 minutes after the scheduled meeting although his last patient left 5 minutes after I stepped in the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Goldman for five years now and i find him to be very good at what he does, he is a true internist and endocrinologist. I pay because my GHI insurance does not cover his visit; however i go every six months for follow ups. Yes he does call the next morning after your blood is taken to tell you the results; nowadays who gives that kind of service in 2013 with the way the healthcare system is going..... Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

This doctor's bedside manner is terrible! He is rude and calls you at 7AM. Don't go to him unless you like rude idiots!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Goldman is incredibly efficient and precise and leaves no questions unanswered. My whole family has been cared for by Dr. Goldman for decades and we would not trust our health to anyone else. Dr. Goldman is the most through professional Endocrinologist in the area and if he is still taking new patients, do not hesitate. Yours Truly J.G.Zacco

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

I had my first visit with Dr. Goldman the day before Thanksgiving. He listened (face to face) instead of 10 feet away while typing on a computer. He spoke and then asked me what I learned from him. I had a blood test done in the office and HE called me the Friday after Thanksgiving at 7:30 am with the results. The number is in range but he wants it lower. He wanted to increase my mds and mailed me the prescription. I have my next appt. before Christmas. He's a "keeper"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

Very..very.. thorough, prompt, gets back with results fast. Great follow up. No waiting time. Really nice and efficient staff. FYI..if you are smoking get rid of that nasty habit. pronto! Taking care of your health is a 2way street. He cannot do it for you. You need to participate. He cares about his patients and takes his work seriously. If you are not serious why should he. I went to him over 15 years for numerous reasons.. hypothyroid, thyroid cancer in the family. ..(not any more - my insurance changed) Yes, he has even scolded me when I didn't take my meds. I've been up and I've been down. I always came back to him. He is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Always very informative and caring. One of the best office staff and MD in the area. Have been a patient for over 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Goldman for over 20 years, and agree with those who say he is wonderful -- pleasant, caring and methodical. Likewise, his staff is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2011

The doctor and the staff are very pleasant. This is the one office that actually sees the patient on the appointed time. The doctor is brilliant and he explains everything. He even gave me a book on my wife's issue. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125832].votes_count ]]