Rate Dr. Jenny Hyppolite

Dr. Jenny Hyppolite's Ratings

She didn't actually see her patients. Only her NPs. Only if the NPs thought if it was serious enough were you allowed to see Dr. Hyppolite. I met with her once. I was not impressed. She was standoffish and aloof. I knew that she would not be my long term MD after that visit. Turns out she left the Lifetime Health System shortly after I met her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Worst experience of my life. I went to 899 Main St several times, hoping that it was only a singular occurrence, but the incompetence continued every time. Staff was the worst. The billing and scheduling people are very slow, unprofessional, inexperienced and disrespectful. When I was checking in for my apt, the lady answered the phone without excusing herself, in front of me, pulled up someone else’s information with an SSN number right there for me to see and preceded to schedule an apt for a person on the phone, when another receptionist continued to sit there, staring at her screen, doing nothing. They screwed up my billing every single time I went there. They send me to a doctor through a referral who was not covered by my insurance. Thankfully I ended up not having to pay for the visit because it was their mistake. The doctor herself projects an attitude of indifference. Never returned my calls. Absolutely unhelpful. Didn't provide any information. She simply did not care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

THIS DOCTOR IS THE BEST ONE I EVER HAD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125843].votes_count ]]