Rate Dr. Jed D. Holmes

Dr. Jed D. Holmes's Ratings

Jed Holmes is the most sociable, caring, compassionate, professional doctor I've ever had. I've known him for over 30 years and will be very sad to see him retire someday.

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

He is the best....I grew up,with a family Dr. who was also one of our family's best friends so,I was spoiled. I never thought I would find someone equal to make me so comfortable that I look forward to seeing him. He listens never rushes you and has a sense of humor and loads of compassion.I have told him that he has a manner that I don't believe can be taught....it is just a natural part of his personality!!!!

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr Holmes is an absolutely fabulous physician! Completely down to earth and genuinely cares about his patients. And maybe even a little on the handsome side :) In all seriousness he is an incredible human being and am proud to call him MY pcp.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor....There aren't many doctors like this left in our world today. Can't say enough good about him. Highest rating for being compassionate, efficient and skilled.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

Have seen Dr. Holmes since I was born and am now taking my daughter to him. He's good enough that he has won Dr. of the year and is not accepting new patients since he is always full.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Been going to Dr Jed Holmes for nearly 20 years and cannot say enough good things about him. He keeps on schedule and takes the time to talk to a patient so they understand what and why he is doing something. He is very compassionate and empathizes with the patient.

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag

I used this doctor for 25 years until we had to move, wish I could have taken him with me, other doctors could learn from this man. He is WONDERFUL!!!!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2007 | flag

LOVE HIM!! I have be going to him for 24 years now and now my husband and kids also him. My 3 year old asks to go to "Dr. Holmes" everytime she gets a scratch,she loves him too (that says alot coming from a 3 y

Submitted Oct. 2, 2006 | flag

I have been going to dr holmes for 17 years now my kids see him too he is the best dr i have ever know he shows me respect and gives me the time i need i think that he is a great guy never have had a problem with the service he provides for me and my family

Submitted Aug. 3, 2006 | flag

Excellent doctor. Very personable. He's not in a hurry to get to the next patient, which is refreshing these days. Compassionate and carrying. Reminds you of a good, old fashioned country doctor from years ago, yet with modern expertise.

Submitted July 18, 2006 | flag