You may also like

Rate Dr. Jed D. Holmes

Dr. Jed D. Holmes's Ratings

Dr. Holmes has been our family doctor for years and is amazing. I feel absolutely fortunate and blessed to have him as our doctor. Couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Straight forward, talks you through any and all tests. He is a very generous man. My biggest fear is moving and losing him as a doctor. Literally one of the best in the country.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Caring and smart man. He listens and offers several solutions, if available, to try and meet my families needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Jed Holmes is the most sociable, caring, compassionate, professional doctor I've ever had. I've known him for over 30 years and will be very sad to see him retire someday.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

He is the best....I grew up,with a family Dr. who was also one of our family's best friends so,I was spoiled. I never thought I would find someone equal to make me so comfortable that I look forward to seeing him. He listens never rushes you and has a sense of humor and loads of compassion.I have told him that he has a manner that I don't believe can be taught....it is just a natural part of his personality!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr Holmes is an absolutely fabulous physician! Completely down to earth and genuinely cares about his patients. And maybe even a little on the handsome side :) In all seriousness he is an incredible human being and am proud to call him MY pcp.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2011

Excellent doctor....There aren't many doctors like this left in our world today. Can't say enough good about him. Highest rating for being compassionate, efficient and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

Have seen Dr. Holmes since I was born and am now taking my daughter to him. He's good enough that he has won Dr. of the year and is not accepting new patients since he is always full.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

Been going to Dr Jed Holmes for nearly 20 years and cannot say enough good things about him. He keeps on schedule and takes the time to talk to a patient so they understand what and why he is doing something. He is very compassionate and empathizes with the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I used this doctor for 25 years until we had to move, wish I could have taken him with me, other doctors could learn from this man. He is WONDERFUL!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2125851].votes_count ]]