Rate Dr. Hamid Taheri

Dr. Hamid Taheri's Ratings

I have been with Dr. Taheri's for years I was 36 when I had my heart attack and he was instramental in my recovery and treatment after. He is always pleasant and I trust his skill and knowledge. He always takes the time to answer all my questions in a way I understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

He is a good doctor but I felt he was rushed during the visit due to his busy schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2663625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 26, 2014

I love this doctor!DrTahiri takes time to discuss what's going on with you and takes holistic approach to treating your problem. Would recommend anytime to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][576246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Excellent physician. I would refer anyone to Dr. Taheri. Takes time with his patients, very thorough, no question is ever stupid. He always has time for his patients and is always bringing new information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][576245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Excellent Cardiologist who took the time to diagnose and treat my heart disease

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][576244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

Dr. Taheri provides my ongoing cardiac care following a heart attack I had in 2001 and a stroke in 2003. He recently did a heart catheterization and prevented a probable additional heart attack by placing an additional stent. Dr. Taheri is very thorough, explains options and recommendations very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][576243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

Very knowlegible and personable. I visited him for my atrial firillations and had an ultra sound done on my heart. The office is right next to Prince William Hospital. My primary care physician had actually referred me to a different doctor in the practice, but I will keep seeing Dr. Taheri.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][576242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

I just want to say how happy I am my father found Dr. Taheri. I truly believe he saved his life. He had a horrible experience with a previous doctor and Dr. Taheri took great care of my dad. He always explained everything to us and in a way we could understand. Thanks Dr. Taheri!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][576241].votes_count ]]