Rate Dr. Hamid Taheri

Dr. Hamid Taheri's Ratings

I love this doctor!DrTahiri takes time to discuss what's going on with you and takes holistic approach to treating your problem. Would recommend anytime to anyone.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

Excellent physician. I would refer anyone to Dr. Taheri. Takes time with his patients, very thorough, no question is ever stupid. He always has time for his patients and is always bringing new information.

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag

Excellent Cardiologist who took the time to diagnose and treat my heart disease

Submitted Aug. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Taheri provides my ongoing cardiac care following a heart attack I had in 2001 and a stroke in 2003. He recently did a heart catheterization and prevented a probable additional heart attack by placing an additional stent. Dr. Taheri is very thorough, explains options and recommendations very well.

Submitted June 16, 2009 | flag

Very knowlegible and personable. I visited him for my atrial firillations and had an ultra sound done on my heart. The office is right next to Prince William Hospital. My primary care physician had actually referred me to a different doctor in the practice, but I will keep seeing Dr. Taheri.

Submitted May 9, 2009 | flag

I just want to say how happy I am my father found Dr. Taheri. I truly believe he saved his life. He had a horrible experience with a previous doctor and Dr. Taheri took great care of my dad. He always explained everything to us and in a way we could understand. Thanks Dr. Taheri!!

Submitted March 9, 2009 | flag