Dr. Hamid Taheri

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 19/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Hamid Taheri has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

17/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8
RID: 2623400
22/04/13 5 5 5 5 I love this doctor!DrTahiri takes time to discuss what's going on with you and takes holistic approach to treating your problem. Would recommend anytime to anyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2146367
18/05/12 5 5 5 5 Excellent physician. I would refer anyone to Dr. Taheri. Takes time with his patients, very thorough, no question is ever stupid. He always has time for his patients and is always bringing new information.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1511849
13/08/11 4 5 5 5 Excellent Cardiologist who took the time to diagnose and treat my heart disease
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 914682
16/06/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Taheri provides my ongoing cardiac care following a heart attack I had in 2001 and a stroke in 2003. He recently did a heart catheterization and prevented a probable additional heart attack by placing an additional stent. Dr. Taheri is very thorough, explains options and recommendations very well.  Respond
RID: 882637
09/05/09 5 5 5 5 Very knowlegible and personable. I visited him for my atrial firillations and had an ultra sound done on my heart. The office is right next to Prince William Hospital. My primary care physician had actually referred me to a different doctor in the practice, but I will keep seeing Dr. Taheri.
Insurance: MAMSI
RID: 821477
09/03/09 5 5 5 5 I just want to say how happy I am my father found Dr. Taheri. I truly believe he saved his life. He had a horrible experience with a previous doctor and Dr. Taheri took great care of my dad. He always explained everything to us and in a way we could understand. Thanks Dr. Taheri!!
Insurance: Anthem