Dr. Sebastian Trombatore

Grad. Year: 1978

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Sebastian Trombatore has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Vascular / Phlebologist-related: lymphatic diseases, strokes, aneurysms, varicose veins
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 2811322
24/08/13 4 4 5 5 Dr T was helpful and understanding when my husband went to him about his work injury. Surgery was booked and the operation went well. My husband and myself would recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a good doctor with a good bedside manner to boot.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 2595679

21/03/13 1 1 1 1   Respond
RID: 1300432
24/11/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Trombatore was very polite, understanding, and knowledgeable. He explained all of my options and helped me to decide what would be best for me. The surgery was a breeze and my site healed very well without scarring. I am so relieved to have been in such good hands.
RID: 988333
15/09/09 5 5 5 5 I went from thinking I had a stomach virus, to having a ruptured appendix; all in one day. I was referred to Dr. Trombatore. He explained to me what was going to take place during my surgery in great detail. He answered all of my questions, though I did not have alot; because I pretty much knew what had to happen. I hope that I never have to have surgery again, but if I do; I would call Dr. Trombatore. He is very knowledgeable, very caring, and very prompt with his diagnosis of the problem. He saved my life. I can never repay him for that, but I hope that this review will help him in some small way.
RID: 6272
15/03/05 5 5 5 When I first met Dr. Trombatore he gave me the impression of the strong, silent type - however, he is quite the opposite. He was very friendly and approachable from the start. He explained my surgery in a way that I could understand the situation completely. He made me feel very comfortable and I was impressed with his knowledge and experience. He has a light Italian accent - I believe he lived there earlier in his life. I see him outside of the office on occassion and he always stops to talk to me and check on my progress, while most doctors avoid patients when they are not on call. My surgery went smoothly and my recovery also went very well. I have recommended him to other members of my family for other general and vascular surgeries. I highly recommend Dr. Trombatore. Here is his office phone number: 401-738-6611