Dr. Aida Crosthwaite

Rate Dr. Aida Crosthwaite

Dr. Aida Crosthwaite's Ratings

Absolutely sick and tired of the unnecessarily long wait times, regardless of how early you are, you will wait at least an hour, hour and a half at best. Something as simple as their open times, the office staff are completely incapable of handling their own set times!!! If the office is open at 8 o'clock, someone please explain to me why at 0822 and counting the phones are not being answered?? What is the point? Wednesday and friday they are only open half days, and the rest of the time they dont answer their phones til they feel like it. Are they operating a bank? No, they are operating a family practitioners office and need to act as such. Also, if I come in with more then one complaint, dont you dare spew your opinion on me about how pts with multiple concerns is the reason why you're so slow and late, because thats your job lady! Excuse me, but I will not be making multiple appointments when we can cover it in one, the only one that benefits is your pocket book.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

She has been my doctor for 10 years - she is truly a wonderful caring human being & very knowledgeable...will always seek the help of a specialist if she is unsure. Her staff is fantastic has remained the same since I've been a patient (for the except of extra staff hired to accommodate her growing practice). Proves she must also be a great employer. You will wait, but she is worth it. Warm & friendly environment, she & staff know their patients by name & you don't feel like a "number".

Submitted Nov. 10, 2010 | flag

She is a blessing. Caring and is thorough.Understands and deals with the issue. Worth waiting and always will to see you. Direct when she needs to be, which is needed at times.Knowledgeable.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

Great Doctor. Very thorough. She has a heart for her patients. Staff good also. If she has questions, she'll refer you. That is also good.My family has had this phyiscian for 20 years.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

I had this doctor when my daughter was born, her lack of knowledge and information regarding infants was scary.....she is very opinionated and i felt not very interested in what the patient has to say.....I also had her co partner dr derubis during my pregnancy.....if I had to make a choice he would definatlely be the better dcotor....caring and informative........I swtiched to another doctor office however had I had Dr Derubis as my doctor and not just my obstetrician I may have stayed with that office..

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

The wait time is always long which is reflected in the Doctor's rushed approach to dealing with patients. Limited time with the doctor makes it difficult to fully communicate and understand any health issues. Most often the patient is referred elsewhere.

Submitted June 9, 2009 | flag

The most amazing doctor I have ever had!!! I drive over 30 km to see her. She has integrity, will admit if there is something that she is unsure of, is very attentive (she will send you for tests on anything that you have questions about) and extremely well educated. She is up to date with all current issues in many areas of healthcare. She is also very compassionate and has a huge heart. Being a doctor is definitely her true calling - she is amazing. I do have to wait a long time and the phone lines are often busy, but I don't care. She is incredible and I trust her with my life. I am so fortunate to have her as my doctor and will never leave her practice!

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag

Although there is always a long wait to see Dr. Crosthwaite, you understand the reason...when you are in the room with her, no one else matters. She will take as much time as you need and you never feel rushed.

Submitted April 27, 2009 | flag

Best doctor EVER. Phone lines always busy. sometimes I have to drive all the way over there just to make an appt. because I can't get through on the phone lines. BUT that is how much DrC is worth it!

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

Dr C is awesome! although sometimes we have to wait a while for her; it's still worth it having a wonderful caring doctor as she is. she's very giving of her time & understanding! we love Dr C!nowadays, we're very blessed to have a family doctor let alone a great one like we have! Dr C is very bright & knows her stuff. If she's unsure of something she has great resources & she allways allways follows up with me to make sure I did what she asked me to do. I wouldn't change her for the world & feel very blessed that my daughter & I have her as our doctor. thankyou very much Dr C. l&f

Submitted Dec. 29, 2008 | flag