Rate Dr. Marilyn Mets

Dr. Marilyn Mets's Ratings

Our son, now 7 years old, has been seen by Dr. Mets annually since he was a baby. She is a fabulous physician. She took the time to explain his condition, as well as directions the condition could take as he developed. She is extremely polite, friendly and professional. We highly recommend Dr. Mets and the entire staff at Children's Hospital in Chicago.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

Obviously very knowledgeable. Does have a very kind and caring manner. I was referred to her for specific testing and her follow up with my doctor was very good.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2006 | flag

Dr. Mets is the head of the department of opthalmalogy for Children's Memorial, and on the faculty of Northwestern University's med school. The breadth of her knowledge is matched only by her terrific, gentle and calm bedside manner. The practice primarily handles well, urgent and surgical eye care for children, but Dr. Mets is always happy to care for adults as well. I've had eye surgery with her twice; once at Children's, and once at Northwestern. Both times, the after-care was extraordinary; she doesn't care how many times she has to see you to ensure that everything is healing properly and that you as the patient are comfortable with the results. I'm extremely glad that both my children don't seem to have my eye musculature problems and poor vision at this point, but if they develop problems, Dr. Mets is the only doctor I'd ask to treat them.

Submitted March 15, 2005 | flag