Rate Dr. Craig Berger

Dr. Craig Berger's Ratings

Dr. Berger and staff are wonderful people. They took the time to answer all my questions and treated me well. Dr. Berger not only wants to do a good job, he is driven to do the Best job he can. I had cataract surgery and now have the best eye sight that I have had since I was ten years old. I have told my friends about Dr. Berger and they are visiting him too. A great doctor, a wonderful person and has a great staff also.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

Doctor and staff are great. I had a dry eye problem for 2+ years that kept getting worse despite my former doctor adding more and more medication. Dr. Berger was able to substantially clear it up in 2 weeks. I highy recommend him!

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

WE'VE SEEN MANY, TRUST US! HE and HIS STAFF are/have BEEN THERE FOR BOTH OF US... EMERGANCY WISE and/or WITH OR WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT...

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Berger is fantastic. Caring, Patient, and very very knowledgable.His staff is outstanding. I don't think I could ever trust the care of my eyes to anyone else.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

doctor shows he cares,took time to explain so we could understand. He did a cornia transplant on my husband, he did a WONDERFUL job. We are very thankful for his skill,his knowledge and his caring.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Berger saw me on very short notice. I was set up with another physcian and due to unavoidable circumstances was set up with Dr. Berger with whom I was very pleased.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

Dr. Berger has been instrumental in helping me with a condition I've suffered with for years. He is the first Opthalmologist that has correctly diagnosed and helped resolved my eye problems. I highly recommend him!

Submitted May 8, 2009 | flag

I first met Dr. Craig Berger at the USF Eye Institute where he was a full time professor and after he left was at a loss not knowing where he had gone. I am enrolled in the Veterans Administration (VA) health program in Tampa and how pleasantly surprised to find Dr. Berger unselfishly devoting a day out each week to care for the veterans. I am so very fortunate now to be under his most knowledgeable and expert care at his private practice.

Submitted April 18, 2009 | flag

How nice it is to actually go to a doctor that cares, always willing to explain something and calm your fears. Besides Dr. Berger being wonderful the staff in his office are just as great always making you feel at ease while having a smile. I had two procedures done on my eyes and my care afterward was perfect.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

I think he is a very profession doctor and he made my procedure very comfortable and put me at ease. I would recommend him to others!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2008 | flag