You may also like

Rate Dr. Craig Berger

Dr. Craig Berger's Ratings

His staff and office manager are terrible to work with. The appointment took forever and the staff was rude. On top of that their billing procedures are shady at best. I would never recommend this doctor. STAY AWAY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Craig Berger's response
I'm sorry that we did meet your expectations. We try our best to run the clinic efficiently and respect your time as a patient but sometimes fall behind. This occurs occasionally in all offices. Insurance co pays and deductibles can be very confusing. Please contact me directly by calling the office or with my personal email craigbergermd@hotmail.com so that I can personally address your billing issues.

Submitted May 4, 2015

Please don't go their. Very poor diagnosis with limitless medications that were not appropriate. He cares more about insurance and copayments more than basic patient care. I would highly advise you not to go there for any eye treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2629473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr. Craig Berger's response
Insurances and copays are part of medicine that all doctors would like to avoid but cant. With so many insurance plans out there it can be very confusing to both the patient and staff. Legally we must require payment of co pays and deductibles or risk being charged with fraud by the government and possible violate HIPAA laws. If you do an internet search you will see what I mean.

Dr. Craig Berger's response
Legally we must require payment of co pays and deductibles or risk being charged with fraud by the government and possible violation of HIPAA laws.

Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Berger and staff are wonderful people. They took the time to answer all my questions and treated me well. Dr. Berger not only wants to do a good job, he is driven to do the Best job he can. I had cataract surgery and now have the best eye sight that I have had since I was ten years old. I have told my friends about Dr. Berger and they are visiting him too. A great doctor, a wonderful person and has a great staff also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Doctor and staff are great. I had a dry eye problem for 2+ years that kept getting worse despite my former doctor adding more and more medication. Dr. Berger was able to substantially clear it up in 2 weeks. I highy recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

WE'VE SEEN MANY, TRUST US! HE and HIS STAFF are/have BEEN THERE FOR BOTH OF US... EMERGANCY WISE and/or WITH OR WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2012

Dr. Berger is fantastic. Caring, Patient, and very very knowledgable.His staff is outstanding. I don't think I could ever trust the care of my eyes to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

doctor shows he cares,took time to explain so we could understand. He did a cornia transplant on my husband, he did a WONDERFUL job. We are very thankful for his skill,his knowledge and his caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

Dr. Berger saw me on very short notice. I was set up with another physcian and due to unavoidable circumstances was set up with Dr. Berger with whom I was very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Berger has been instrumental in helping me with a condition I've suffered with for years. He is the first Opthalmologist that has correctly diagnosed and helped resolved my eye problems. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I first met Dr. Craig Berger at the USF Eye Institute where he was a full time professor and after he left was at a loss not knowing where he had gone. I am enrolled in the Veterans Administration (VA) health program in Tampa and how pleasantly surprised to find Dr. Berger unselfishly devoting a day out each week to care for the veterans. I am so very fortunate now to be under his most knowledgeable and expert care at his private practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517539].votes_count ]]