You may also like

Rate Dr. Hector McDonald

Dr. Hector McDonald's Ratings

Very knowledgeable and personal as well. Clinic is top notch ands spotless. Overall a positive experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. McDonald was very helpful in my case. I have been to 2 different doctors for the past 6 months without any improvement. He is very knowledgeable, a good listener with an excellent personality. His clinic is literally a piece of art. The staff are very friendly and they care for the very minor details that makes your experience smooth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. McDonald! Not only is he very competent at his job, he is pleasant, approachable and friendly. I felt so comfortable in his beautiful, very clean facility. His staff is very cheery, helpful and efficient. Although my appointment time was slightly delayed, I didn't sit for hours because things were overbooked. (I've sat with my parents for numerous hours in an opthomologist's office since everyone was given the same appointment time.) it was truly a positive experience for me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1517928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Dr McDonald is a superb surgeon who is passionate about his work. My reconstructive surgery and eyelid transplant results are perfect. His honesty, caring and concern for me as a patient is second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2013

Opération pour les yeux faite par ce médecin .Excellent résultat ! Personnel courtois et gentils.Dr Mc Donald est très réceptif et il revoit ses patients pour assurer un suivi.Tres contente de mon choix.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Excellent physician... Extremely polite staff and impressive facility! I was thrilled with the outcome of my surgery and would recommend Dr. McDonald very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2013

In a world mediocracy it is refreshing to meet a true professional. Skilled, articulate and a great communicator, Dr. MacDonald is an exceptional surgeon. He and his team did an extraordinary job including an amazing skin graft requiring 30+ stitches. In deaing with my cancer he was straight forward, considerate and re-assuring Thank You Doc. You are a class act!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

Dr. McDonald performed a blepharoplasty on my eyes in December 2011 and I can tell you that I am very pleased of the result. It was really interfering my vision and extreme eyes tiredness. His professionalism and kindness is very appreciated. The surgery was performed in his clinic and I didn't feel no pain at all and I was able to go back to work after one week. The healing process went very fast and no medication was necessary. Very pleased and as he said my eyes looks lovely! :-)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1517923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2012

Absolutely a great and helpful doctor. Dr. McDonald's professionalism and attitude towards helping his patients is genuine and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2011

From my experience, Dr. McDonald is simply the best at what he does in this city... he's kind, caring, innovative, and meticulous! Not only do I appreciate him as a physician, but his clinic is absolutely outstanding and is by no means comparable to any other facility I have seen in this country. While health care may be publicly funded, Dr. McDonald has set his own standards by providing a level of care within his clinic (not the hospital) that surpasses what many down south would choose to fork out cash for! Most importantly, after each visit I feel that I have see a doctor who truly cares and whom I can trust 100%...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1517921].votes_count ]]