Rate Dr. Hector McDonald

Dr. Hector McDonald's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. McDonald! Not only is he very competent at his job, he is pleasant, approachable and friendly. I felt so comfortable in his beautiful, very clean facility. His staff is very cheery, helpful and efficient. Although my appointment time was slightly delayed, I didn't sit for hours because things were overbooked. (I've sat with my parents for numerous hours in an opthomologist's office since everyone was given the same appointment time.) it was truly a positive experience for me.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

Dr McDonald is a superb surgeon who is passionate about his work. My reconstructive surgery and eyelid transplant results are perfect. His honesty, caring and concern for me as a patient is second to none.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

Opération pour les yeux faite par ce médecin .Excellent résultat ! Personnel courtois et gentils.Dr Mc Donald est très réceptif et il revoit ses patients pour assurer un suivi.Tres contente de mon choix.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Excellent physician... Extremely polite staff and impressive facility! I was thrilled with the outcome of my surgery and would recommend Dr. McDonald very highly.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

In a world mediocracy it is refreshing to meet a true professional. Skilled, articulate and a great communicator, Dr. MacDonald is an exceptional surgeon. He and his team did an extraordinary job including an amazing skin graft requiring 30+ stitches. In deaing with my cancer he was straight forward, considerate and re-assuring Thank You Doc. You are a class act!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. McDonald performed a blepharoplasty on my eyes in December 2011 and I can tell you that I am very pleased of the result. It was really interfering my vision and extreme eyes tiredness. His professionalism and kindness is very appreciated. The surgery was performed in his clinic and I didn't feel no pain at all and I was able to go back to work after one week. The healing process went very fast and no medication was necessary. Very pleased and as he said my eyes looks lovely! :-)

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Absolutely a great and helpful doctor. Dr. McDonald's professionalism and attitude towards helping his patients is genuine and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

From my experience, Dr. McDonald is simply the best at what he does in this city... he's kind, caring, innovative, and meticulous! Not only do I appreciate him as a physician, but his clinic is absolutely outstanding and is by no means comparable to any other facility I have seen in this country. While health care may be publicly funded, Dr. McDonald has set his own standards by providing a level of care within his clinic (not the hospital) that surpasses what many down south would choose to fork out cash for! Most importantly, after each visit I feel that I have see a doctor who truly cares and whom I can trust 100%...

Submitted Feb. 1, 2011 | flag

As everyone has said, incredibly caring. VERY knowledgeable and opinionated too. He'll let you know what he thinks of Health care system. Staff are wonderful and share his calm, caring style. Takes your case very seriously, even if it's just Botox for muscle relaxation. Also, keeps himself up-to-date with latest technology. Trust him completely. Picked up on skin cancer on forehead while examining eyes and followed the case all the way through to successful conclusion. I can't say enough good things about this doctor and his office.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. McDonald was very supportive, seemed genuiely concerned. I haven't had my surgery yet, but am happy to know that all ratings regarding his knowledge etc..are very high. It is very encouraging.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag