Rate Dr. Robert Lindsay

Dr. Robert Lindsay's Ratings

It was nearly 9 months prior to the consultation when I made this appointment, so it is very difficult to compare plastic surgeons in Calgary since the wait is so long. When I arrived on time and as scheduled, I was frankly told by the receptionist that my appointment was cancelled and that she planned to call me tomorrow to arrange. At the very least, I would expect to be notified ahead of an appointment that was to be cancelled. I asked when that next opening would be and she told me she didn't have time until tomorrow to even consider looking. It was a very negative experience and I was looking forward to this consult for a very long time. I will not be rebooking with Dr. Lindsay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr R Lindsay is a kind and empathetic man. His personality can only be matched by his skill level. I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Completed two mastectomies and a beautiful reconstruction. Dr Lindsay performed all of my reconstructive surgeries over the last 18 months. I feel blessed for having met him; lucky are the patients that get to deal with this, kind, caring and talented man. I couldn't be happier with my results!!! He gave me back a piece of myself. As for Shannon, his secretary, she is funny, organized and helpful. Anyone who has written poor reviews of her, doesn't understand her personality type. Just go with it!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Lindsay performed a neck and face lift on me 12 days ago. This is my first day back to work. My scarf covers the last of the minor bruising. The old lady in the mirror who used to look back at me is gone gone gone. Dr. Lindsay's magic hands and comforting demeanor are a winning combination. The discomfort was minimal, my eyes were very sensitive to light right after surgery but that was gone the next day. I took T3's the first 3 days just in case it started to hurt(I'm wimpy that way lol)and tapered off to nothing on day 4. Some tenderness right on the stitch line for a few days but a stubbed toe is way worse. It appears the scarring will be minimal as there are a few spots you already can't even see and the rest of the line is faint with minor redness that will fade in the coming days. If you are thinking about Dr. Lindsay for anything or considering a face lift, just do it. The idea of this surgery is so much worse than the actual experience. Email me if you wish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1518708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Shannon was amazing to deal with and very professional. Dr. Lindsay is a compasionate Dr. that truly cares about his patients. I am schedule for surgery with him in a week and looking forward to seeing the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1518707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Shannon was an angle to me and my wife she was very Helpful and understanding Thank You Shannon and Dr Lindsay you two are both very special people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1518706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Robert and Shannon are angels! I had rhinoplasty preformed by Dr. Lindsay in June and I have no complaints. I am so happy with the results and would recommend him to anyone. Not only a genius surgeon but an incredible kind and sensitive person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1518705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

Dr Lindsay is amazing. He is honest, thorough, and pays very close attention to detail. I had a tummy tuck done by him in October of 08 and the results are astonishing. I now have a belly that is firmer and tighter than it was even in my twenties! Thank you so much Dr Lindsay!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1518704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I had a breast augmentation/reconstruction with Dr. Lindsay three weeks ago. His professionalism, kindness and helpfulness made the whole experience easier, and I am thrilled with his work! I will recommend him for as long as he is still operating!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1518703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

the best plastic surgeon,thank you for gave me back mi life and I feel like women again after mi cancer and lost of mi breast i was very depressed now i can be happy women again. Renata Tyszko

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1518702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

DR.Lindsay is a wondeful surgeon , he did a great job. His office staff was very rude and hard to deal with, you would think she would be more helpful considering I was a paying client...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1518701].votes_count ]]