Dr. Patricia Baass

5 1 3.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Patricia Baass

Dr. Patricia Baass's Ratings

Terrible, rude, cold, uncomfortable , rushed, rushed rushed rushed. overtime i go visit her i feel like it was completely pointless, like i could've figured out everything myself. completely unprofessional. overtime i got she is so rushed that it makes me so unease and gives me anxiety! like chill out and actually listen to your patients. i purposely go to walk in clinics to avoid seeing her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO FIND DR BAASS COLD AND IMPERSONAL.
SHE IS NICE AND HELPFUL AND ALSO VERY KLOWLEDGEABLE. I HAVE HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH HER

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

It's like having a programmed robotic doctor, horrible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Terrible, rude, cold, uncomfortable , rushed, I can't say anything positive about this doctor. She had chosen the wrong profession. I wonder how she feels at the end of the day when she treats her patients swith disrespect. One doubts themselves after going to see her. I feel like I am taking up her time ...awful feeling!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Very helpful, appreciates that you explain your problem clearly, is on time .very good doctoré

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2517757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I found that once Dr Baas gets to know you she is very helpful. Is fairly knowledgeable and always refers me to the right specialist.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2451256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr.Baass spends not more than four or five minutes, has a poor bedside manner and virtually no compassion. Her hours are not good for anyone with a job, but she will not consider this during an appointment, and tells you to make another appointment. Due to this rush service, I have received poor patient care, delayed referrals, which resulted in dire consequences. At one time my pharmacy asked if the doctor was trying to harm with the medication that she prescribed. I have sought alternative medical care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1518797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

This Dr. is usually on time. She does not rush people, but she wants to know clearly the reason for the visit. She knows her stuff very well and does a great job.She cares and is very friendly with older patients.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1518795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

She is never on time I usually wait anywhere from 20-30 after my appt time. She's is cold, has no personality at all. Tells you that your wrong and you don't have the problem your telling her about even though you have been treated for it for over 10 years. Never agrees with you on anything. She rushes you all the time. I really had wished that Dr.Andrade had picked a better GP to replace her than this doctor!!!!!!!! If your thinking about making her your doctor PLEASE THINK AGAIN. I am in the process of getting a new doctor!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1518794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

After trying to get pregnant for 10mths unsuccessfully with my husband, I went to Dr Baass for help, and her response to me was that I was young and didn't need to have kids yet and should come back later (even though I was 21 and married). I left feeling very frustrated, and went to see an endocrynologist with a self referal. I then found out that I had polycistic ovary syndrome which was causing infertility. Ever since then I rarely go to her because she is very cold and judgemental and looks for every opportunity to charge money. My hope is to get in with my husband's family doctor (who is amazing!), but that is proving to be not so easy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1518793].votes_count ]]