Rate Dr. Patricia Baass

Dr. Patricia Baass's Ratings

Very helpful, appreciates that you explain your problem clearly, is on time .very good doctoré

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

I found that once Dr Baas gets to know you she is very helpful. Is fairly knowledgeable and always refers me to the right specialist.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Dr.Baass spends not more than four or five minutes, has a poor bedside manner and virtually no compassion. Her hours are not good for anyone with a job, but she will not consider this during an appointment, and tells you to make another appointment. Due to this rush service, I have received poor patient care, delayed referrals, which resulted in dire consequences. At one time my pharmacy asked if the doctor was trying to harm with the medication that she prescribed. I have sought alternative medical care.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

This Dr. is usually on time. She does not rush people, but she wants to know clearly the reason for the visit. She knows her stuff very well and does a great job.She cares and is very friendly with older patients.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

She is never on time I usually wait anywhere from 20-30 after my appt time. She's is cold, has no personality at all. Tells you that your wrong and you don't have the problem your telling her about even though you have been treated for it for over 10 years. Never agrees with you on anything. She rushes you all the time. I really had wished that Dr.Andrade had picked a better GP to replace her than this doctor!!!!!!!! If your thinking about making her your doctor PLEASE THINK AGAIN. I am in the process of getting a new doctor!!!!!

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

After trying to get pregnant for 10mths unsuccessfully with my husband, I went to Dr Baass for help, and her response to me was that I was young and didn't need to have kids yet and should come back later (even though I was 21 and married). I left feeling very frustrated, and went to see an endocrynologist with a self referal. I then found out that I had polycistic ovary syndrome which was causing infertility. Ever since then I rarely go to her because she is very cold and judgemental and looks for every opportunity to charge money. My hope is to get in with my husband's family doctor (who is amazing!), but that is proving to be not so easy.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2011 | flag

I always feel rushed when I am when Dr. Baass. I feel uncomfortable as her demeanor is uncaring. Head down writing. I feel more like a case study. She has never informed me of anything new. I have always been the one diagnosing myself and she is always agreeable. She will not fill prescriptions over hte phone with pharmacies. She is money hungry.

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

Dr Baas is an ecxellent doctor.She explains clearly what to do.She is nearly always on time

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

I find Dr. Baas is excellent, overall. She appreciates a succinct description of problems, as she is busy (and good about not overbooking patients). I have never had trouble getting an appointment, but I save emergencies for the emergency room. I find her manner is brisk but I would never say uncaring. She is a "new doctor" - she expects the patient to take responsibility for our own health and will answer questions if you ask them. She appreciates frank descriptions of symptoms and take concerns seriously but doesn't baby patients. I've never had a problem bringing up one extra item but I've never tried bringing a whole "laundry list" to an ordinary appointment (e.g. I've never made a rush appointment for bronchitis, then arrived and talked about a skin rash, and 5 other health problems I've been thinking about but not come in for before). She's a great doctor - but not taking new patients at all right now.

Submitted June 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Baass is very caring and also very kind with her patients.She tells them clearly what to do to keep and improve their health, even if we don't always like to hear the truth about our eating habits!

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag