Rate Dr. Anthony L. Doerr

Dr. Anthony L. Doerr's Ratings

Great experience with Dr. Doerr. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Very good Dr. answered all my questions and explained my condition very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

An excellent physician.Highly qualified and educated in his field of practice. I found him to be compassionate and willing to explain any concerns regarding ones condition. After investigating several other doctors credentials I chose Dr. Doerr and would certainly do so again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2009

He actually talks to me like a human being. He has the best bedside manner of any doc I have ever seen. He takes his time with me and my wife explaining things to us. He has always returned my phone calls in a timely manner. He is willing to go the extra mile. Recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2126046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2009

Dr. Doerr is an incredible physician with wonderful bedside manner and patient care. He did surgery on my 3 year old daughter and took excellent care of her. She is scared of most doctors, but is completely comfortable with Dr. Doerr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2008

Dr. Doerr was very knowledgeable and VERY compassionate. He is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I had surgery on my kidney and he did a great job, was very copmpassionate before and after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2006

Dr. Doer is a very good technican, no compassion or warmth as a human being. Has all the right paper on his wall but no diploma admitting him to the human race.If you need your plumbing checked out he can do it, but don't expect any beside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126043].votes_count ]]