Rate Dr. Anthony L. Doerr

Dr. Anthony L. Doerr's Ratings

Very good Dr. answered all my questions and explained my condition very well.

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

An excellent physician.Highly qualified and educated in his field of practice. I found him to be compassionate and willing to explain any concerns regarding ones condition. After investigating several other doctors credentials I chose Dr. Doerr and would certainly do so again.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2009 | flag

He actually talks to me like a human being. He has the best bedside manner of any doc I have ever seen. He takes his time with me and my wife explaining things to us. He has always returned my phone calls in a timely manner. He is willing to go the extra mile. Recommend him highly.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Doerr is an incredible physician with wonderful bedside manner and patient care. He did surgery on my 3 year old daughter and took excellent care of her. She is scared of most doctors, but is completely comfortable with Dr. Doerr.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Doerr was very knowledgeable and VERY compassionate. He is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I had surgery on my kidney and he did a great job, was very copmpassionate before and after.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2006 | flag

Dr. Doer is a very good technican, no compassion or warmth as a human being. Has all the right paper on his wall but no diploma admitting him to the human race.If you need your plumbing checked out he can do it, but don't expect any beside manner.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag